Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phillo

what a load of

I would like to know if Nugent had been drinking last night? He kept giving the ball away, and laughing when he did, turning round in circles with his head down, laughing, running but not getting anywhere and laughing? He was truly awful and his whole body language thought it was a joke. He should have been subbed far earlier than he was. You know when the team have been shocking when we make Alan Lee look like Pele.

Poor match, not the end of the world but I hope Pearson has some strong words. I'm not usually one to slag off single players (and to be fair, a lot of them were having a bad day at the office) but Futacs... Jesus. Was his purchase just an excuse for us to give a charitable donation to Portsmouth or did I get a freakishly bad first impression of him starting, and he could actually be half-decent?

. didn't even play that badly tbh one mistake he made which led to the goal even Wes made a mistake which ultimately cost us a goal it happens on the whole they have been defensively solid for us so some fans berating them for the odd poor performance is quite simply bemusing,

Konchesky didn't even play that badly tbh one mistake he made which led to the goal even Wes made a mistake which ultimately cost us a goal it happens on the whole they have been defensively solid for us so some fans berating them for the odd poor performance is quite simply bemusing,

Are you serious! Didnt play that badly. He makes mistakes most games and has been t fault or the most goals this season. Why do you think ALL teams we play constantly attack down our left???

Archived