Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phillo

what a load of

Guest glasgowfox

Absolute disgrace. Never ever slagged Pearson off before but he should hang his head in shame. Under estimated Huddersfield home and away......

Absolute disgrace. Never ever slagged Pearson off before but he should hang his head in shame. Under estimated Huddersfield home and away......

He underestimated nothing, Leicester reserves should be able to beat Huddersfield reserves, simple as that. They wanted it more in both games and we were lacking again when it came to taking chances.

That was simply atrocious, no, abominable. Awful, worse than dreadful. Painful, terrible, unspeakable, deplorable, distressing. It was lamentable, pitiful and sad. Genuinely frightful, hopeless, horridicky and crappy. I can't shake the feeling that that was just lousy, rotten, shitty, stinking, stinky, incompetent and unskilled. I've never seen anything so mediocre, negative, poor, no-good, uncool, unfavourable or downright unsuitable as that performance.

absolute bollocks, Pearson saying he takes the fa cup seriously and would like to progress, yet he plays Wellens, Futacs and Gallagher. So angry, dreadful perfromance, Wood is a vital player who we are missing. Vardy and Waghorn don't cut it at all, really have got a shallow squad.

That was awful. We looked very tired and the striker situation is a joke, futacs is terrible, and I have no more confidence in vardy or waghorn. I think if we won and the idea of playing on Sunday could of really screwed up our chances of going up from this division. Least we have a week off now, let's recuperate and go up in the autos

Totally agree. Missing his best midfielder and best striker yet tried to play the same way with the same system. Bloody awful performance.

Archived