Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phillo

what a load of

Whatever the reason for that performance, wether they wanted to concentrate on the league or just the players not performing. Tonight was an insult to the fans who turned up and payed hard earned money. I hate losing but it's how you lose, losing like that is insulting, if they played with passion and looked like they cared I could accept defeat.

Well I am not that bothered that we got beat, but it was the manner of the loss which is the most appalling thing.

We were terrible all game, and tonight proves our fringe players are utter crap. Keane did well, but even in the second half he got forward, but then gave passes away.

They were all awful tonight, hope Pearson has a right go at them, pure embarrassment.

Guest glasgowfox

Why the fek do managers not play there best teams......get the game won then rest a few if they really are too unfit to play 2 games a week.....raging....travelled all the way from Glasgow for that shite.....conned

Fvcking disgraceful.

Don't kid yourselves into thinking that was just a shocking performance. Don't try and make out we were putting 100% into winning that game.

14,500 people were at that match and they should all get their money back. To say we treated that like a training match would be way too kind. Am I supposed to believe we train like that? Bollocks do we, or else we'd never be in the top 3.

Pearson is a good manager but he's made himself look an absolute cock tonight. He didn't just play a weakened team, he basically made it so we would inevitably lose. He's shown no respect for the fans or a great competition.

Personally, I would have liked to have seen us on TV again, bringing in some cash in the process, and with a chance of us getting to the quarters. How on earth could that be a bad thing?

Pearson and his players should be utterly ashamed, and so should anyone coming out with 'positives' like 'this is a blessing in disguise, we can concentrate on the league'. You people have no clue about sport and football in particular, take your ignorance, lack of guts and lack of passion somewhere else.

As I said on other threads, we should have learnt our lesson from the original tie. Playing players who otherwise would be nowhere near the starting 11 does not help the flow of the team in upcoming league games, nor do bad results breed positivity.

Pearson probably won't be slated too much for this, but if we put in another poor performance against Charlton and don't win I hope he gets absolutely slaughtered, because he'll deserve it for tonight. I don't care what he or some other people think about the cup, it's not a friendly, it's a competetive match and should be treated as such.

Disgusted.

Why the fek do managers not play there best teams......get the game won then rest a few if they really are too unfit to play 2 games a week.....raging....travelled all the way from Glasgow for that shite.....conned

Do feel for you mate, you must be fuming. We all are

Well i got called a "whinging nob" this morning for saying that our squad needed 2-3 players as beyond our first 12/13 choice players we're still not good enough.

Care to justify your strong opinion now inderich? Without personal insults if you can manage it.

Fvcking disgraceful.

Don't kid yourselves into thinking that was just a shocking performance. Don't try and make out we were putting 100% into winning that game.

14,500 people were at that match and they should all get their money back. To say we treated that like a training match would be way too kind. Am I supposed to believe we train like that? Bollocks do we, or else we'd never be in the top 3.

Pearson is a good manager but he's made himself look an absolute cock tonight. He didn't just play a weakened team, he basically made it so we would inevitably lose. He's shown no respect for the fans or a great competition.

Personally, I would have liked to have seen us on TV again, bringing in some cash in the process, and with a chance of us getting to the quarters. How on earth could that be a bad thing?

Pearson and his players should be utterly ashamed, and so should anyone coming out with 'positives' like 'this is a blessing in disguise, we can concentrate on the league'. You people have no clue about sport and football in particular, take your ignorance, lack of guts and lack of passion somewhere else.

As I said on other threads, we should have learnt our lesson from the original tie. Playing players who otherwise would be nowhere near the starting 11 does not help the flow of the team in upcoming league games, nor do bad results breed positivity.

Pearson probably won't be slated too much for this, but if we put in another poor performance against Charlton and don't win I hope he gets absolutely slaughtered, because he'll deserve it for tonight. I don't care what he or some other people think about the cup, it's not a friendly, it's a competetive match and should be treated as such.

Disgusted.

I wasn't there mate but the strength of your post, for a bloke who usually shows balance, speaks volumes to me.

I too feel angry with Pearson and the team.

Has anybody else had enough of the arrogance Pearson shows. He upsets players, has no plan B but most of all thinks far to much of himself. His subs are questionable. I know we are second but I really worry he is the poison not players like Danns and Mills etc.

Tonight we have learnt that.... 1. Richie Wellens is finished. Thank you for all you've done but it's time to ply your trade in the EVO Stick league now Richie. 2. We all know why Nige has NOT played Marco Futaks. He does no more than the majority of people on here after all. :ph34r::pearson:

Has anybody else had enough of the arrogance Pearson shows. He upsets players, has no plan B but most of all thinks far to much of himself. His subs are questionable. I know we are second but I really worry he is the poison not players like Danns and Mills etc.

Yes the players that got us to mid table are great and he's awful getting us 2nd/3rd. Have a word with yourself.

Archived