Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phillo

what a load of

I wasn't there mate but the strength of your post, for a bloke who usually shows balance, speaks volumes to me.

I too feel angry with Pearson and the team.

I wasn't there either, I suspect the people that were are more annoyed than me.

I watched it on a stream here in Italy and it's almost like we threw it. Being bad is one thing, but this is another.

I can't believe the FA Cup is treated with such blatant disregard and some people aren't even bothered. It wasn't even remotely subtle tonight.

The Cup is dead. Unless you're a top half Premier League team and you're in the quarter finals, it seems there's no desire to do well in it at all.

After 12 games of crap.

We can't be doing that badly if we have one of the best defences in the league and the best goal difference. Yeah it's bad for the fans who paid but let's not dwell on this result too much, let's dust ourselves off and get back to winning ways. This could be the kick in the arse to help us with the remainder of the season.

Any fan that didn't take advantage of the 13/2 for the Huddersfield win or the 11/1 for the win after Futacs missed those two sitters is a prat! It was easy dough, it pays for next years season ticket

How many more cock ups by Konch until he's dropped...

We'll need to sign someone then because Schlupp's not here

These cup games have shown that we have around 13 players good enough to start. Nige had achieved lots with that first team, but lots more surgery is needed in the summer to give us a strong squad. We need luck with injuries of we're to go up in second. Oh well, you can't beat a Wembley win anyway

The players are on a run, or were on a run, they looked happy and playing for themselves. In times of need that's when your manager comes into place. I don't know every game there has been but I'm pretty sure that in most cases, he has come up short. His subs are laughable sometimes, he stands there like a God, and nothing changes. Then he gives his amazing after match interviews. I have an opinion that no one has to agree with but that is mine.

again the common denominator of mediocrity , Richie " lightning " Wellens

Whatever your opinion of RW please take your head out of your arse and look at the rest of the team tonight. There was hardly a player in blue who can take any pride from their performance tonight. Wellens has probably stayed too long at the club, but that's almost certainly not his fault. He has given some very good performances for us and deserves some respect for that. He doesn't pick the team, but I too think his time with us should soon be over. RDL, Konch, James, Nuge, Futacs were all shit. I'm not sure Waghorn touched the ball more than twice in the time on as a sub, and Dyer never showed either. If we're not careful this season could really end very badly.

The players are on a run, or were on a run, they looked happy and playing for themselves. In times of need that's when your manager comes into place. I don't know every game there has been but I'm pretty sure that in most cases, he has come up short. His subs are laughable sometimes, he stands there like a God, and nothing changes. Then he gives his amazing after match interviews. I have an opinion that no one has to agree with but that is mine.

Does Nige have an ex- wife? If so I swear it's you. Noone is going to join in with your little witch hunt, he's a good manager and will do what he can to get us to where we belong. Jog on.

Guest BlueBrett

If I don't play better tomorrow night than Futacs did this evening I'm going to retire in disgrace and force myself to take up something queer like badminton as punishment

Dear god.

For those of you who say at least we have a week of now to recuperate Idiot;s, We have just had a bloody week off and look what shit performance they put in at peterborough. Face the fact's we are just not good enough.

Strange because I've looked at your posts and you never said that when we were second having won 5 on the trot.

News flash, we will lose games.

Archived