Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phillo

what a load of

Guest BlueBrett
It's clear neither NP nor the players are particularly fussed about the cup (although we knew that already, let's be honest).

But it's the only chance some of them are ever likely to get to play for us so how can they not care?

And its the Goddam FA CUP!! Not the lesser LC

For those of you who say at least we have a week of now to recuperate Idiot;s, We have just had a bloody week off and look what shit performance they put in at peterborough. Face the fact's we are just not good enough.

How very factual of you. Here are the facts: We are 3rd, have been in the top 6 for a lot of the season, have just won 5 in a row (haven't won 6 in a row for a very long time) until a small blip and a couple of bad results AND yes WE ARE 3RD!

Can people just calm the f**k down please :)

Tonigh just proves that our squad is not good enough. It's time forearms on and some fans to wake up and smell the coffee. Wellens, Gaalagher, Futacs, Vardy shoud be nowhere near the first team. Also, how man times is Konchesky going to be allowed to be at fault for goal without being held accountable? Have a look at how manygoals we have conceded down the left this season?

I never like to lose, but there are ways to lose that are acceptable in certain circumstances, tonight was not one of those, It was pitiful, half hearted and amateurish , Ive put more of an effort into a shit, Celtic lost three zip at home tonight, but at least their players can look at themselves in the mirror and say they earned their money tonight. pearson and the club have let their customers down. fact.

After tonights embarassment The sad fact is 50% of the players are not good enough even for the Championship, the manager certainly is'nt, no tactics, no strategy except the v long kick by the goalkeeper. We played tonight as if we did'nt want to win. I suggest we sign up Hudd's 'caretaker manager' as he had certainly more ideas of how to win a match. The second goal was painful to watch developed from their own penalty area danced through a non-existance defence then nutmeged the goalkeeper. Lets face it after tonight, losing at Peterbough the way is downward finishing around mid table. I would love to see LCFC in the prem, but it would be a fluke if we made it this time and even if we did I think we would be an embrassment as I can't realistically seeing us winning any games given the standard most of the prem teams are playing

After tonights embarassment The sad fact is 50% of the players are not good enough even for the Championship, the manager certainly is'nt, no tactics, no strategy except the v long kick by the goalkeeper. We played tonight as if we did'nt want to win. I suggest we sign up Hudd's 'caretaker manager' as he had certainly more ideas of how to win a match. The second goal was painful to watch developed from their own penalty area danced through a non-existance defence then nutmeged the goalkeeper. Lets face it after tonight, losing at Peterbough the way is downward finishing around mid table. I would love to see LCFC in the prem, but it would be a fluke if we made it this time and even if we did I think we would be an embrassment as I can't realistically seeing us winning any games given the standard most of the prem teams are playing

Mid table?

There is clearly an issue with 3 or 4 of the squad players massively under performing at the moment but we'll be top 6, no question.

I'm sorry ... You are suggesting that the manager , Nigel Pearson the man who has pretty much guided us to top 6 all season is not good enough for the championship? Serious?

I don't see how the manager always has to take the blame. He isn't out on the pitch. Yes he can make mistakes in selection and tactics but nobody sets out to lose.

He will take responsibility for what he can control I've no doubt about that but you can't say he's tactically inept etc when none of us have any idea or insight into what the inner workings are in terms of tactics, positioning etc.

Especially when fielding your best side with the few changes being a young Hungarian youth international, who should be delighted with his chance, an ex Scottish international in gallagher and an old player of the season in wellens - against the side they put out , I would hope despite the discussed decline in ability re wellens and gally, the professional manor would come through and with energy and drive come away with the win.

It didnt happen, we move On. They've let us and the management team down and they will all know that, leave it and move on to get that winning habit back.

I'm sorry ... You are suggesting that the manager , Nigel Pearson the man who has pretty much guided us to top 6 all season is not good enough for the championship? Serious?

Good enough for a mid table championship side, certainly not Prem standard. If you have a sqad/team who are 2/3 in the championship with Prem pretentions you should expect to win most of of your games , not lose to the bottom team, not turn up tonight, scape through against others I was looking for positives 4-5 weeks ago and there was a glimmer of hope, but its gone now

Good enough for a mid table championship side, certainly not Prem standard. If you have a sqad/team who are 2/3 in the championship with Prem pretentions you should expect to win most of of your games , not lose to the bottom team, not turn up tonight, scape through against others I was looking for positives 4-5 weeks ago and there was a glimmer of hope, but its gone now

Put the vodka down...

You do realise we've been top 6 almost all year, were top two until Hull played a game more and prior to Peterborough were 5 unbeaten. You should really have made your point then, now you look a reactionary prat! And that's being kind.

@konch3 Good to see all the LCFC fans being so supportive after a defeat! Instead of getting behind us

+ Knockert retweeting a load of people saying how brilliant he is, our players really are making things worse for themselves. If you lose a game, stay off twitter. Pearson will be having words. :/

Especially stay off twitter if you didn't play well and gifted them their winner. Silly Konch.

Archived