Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
swb fox

Our Fans !

Hi folks

just wanted to get something off my chest. Whilst listening to the post match summary on radio leicester last night quite frankly i couldnt belive what i was hearing!!

In short have some of our plans taken stoopid pills recently !!!

One bloke rang up saying that "when we play wigan on sunday " even Ian Stringer couldnt belive his ears, People ringing in saying pearson needs to go , nugent not good enough etc etc

I agree like most i am not happy going out of the fa cup , losing to peterborough etc but just a thought !!

" WERE THIRD STILL AND ITS FEBRUARY FOR CHRIST SAKE!! "

If we have thrown it away come may i will be moaning with the best of them however this is the best chance weve had in years with the best team ive seen in a long while .

Lets keep it real and get behind the lads its the only way not booing and bitching !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LTID !!

Think people should be able to moan about the manager & team's performance yesterday

I also think people need to draw under a line things quickly and back the team, we'll get nowhere if we don't

Our fans seem among the most moronic I've ever seen.

Our fan's sense of entitlement is bewildering as is the lack of ability to take minor setbacks (which happen for every team, ever)

We lost, guess what... we'll lose another, deal with it! We're better united.

After that shocking performance NP should take a good look at himself in the mirror. Nugent is woeful, touch of a rapist, what else has he done other than score a few goals? Adds nothing to the team, I think we are starting to see the real Morgan coming through - the slow oaf centre back that he really is! Few more results like last night and NP will be chopped. Mark my words. Despite being 3rd in the league having the best goal difference by a mile and playing the best football I've seen LCFC play in 10 years, I say make the change now and then we can start building STRENGH IN DEPTH.

After that shocking performance NP should take a good look at himself in the mirror. Nugent is woeful, touch of a rapist, what else has he done other than score a few goals? Adds nothing to the team, I think we are starting to see the real Morgan coming through - the slow oaf centre back that he really is! Few more results like last night and NP will be chopped. Mark my words. Despite being 3rd in the league having the best goal difference by a mile and playing the best football I've seen LCFC play in 10 years, I say make the change now and then we can start building STRENGH IN DEPTH.

Best wind up or biggest idiot ever.

either way, bravo :appl:

We have a right to question and/or complain about players, peformances and the manager. I'm all for that because we are the fans, but what I don't get is after every defeat we get threads/posts where people say we arn't good enough. We are third in the league in the middle of Feb, which I would have taken if someone offered it me prior to the season starting. Ok, I admit that performances against Huddersfield (twice in the FA Cup), Wolves and Posh haven't been good enough, but Pearson is type of manager to admit this himself. It will turn around next week against Charlton, I do believe that.

Archived