Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Uncle Albert

How many?

As most of you will know I don't really follow City, I'll check the result and read a lot of your views on here but rarely comment in this part of the forum.

I have a question and it's not intended to cause an uproar just a simple question wanting simple answers..

How many of the current LCFC squad is good enough of playing Premier League Football? That's not me saying that Leicester are up are going up, like I said just a simple question.

From what I have seen on TV this season I would say Schmiechel, Morgan, Knockaert and Wood are the only ones.

Either way we will probably strengthen in the summer I don't think whole sale changes are needed compare and contrast QPR to Swansea or Norwich and you will see why.

Basically buy some prem experienced players the likes of Osman, Brunt etc are the types of players I would go for.

As most of you will know I don't really follow City, I'll check the result and read a lot of your views on here but rarely comment in this part of the forum.

I have a question and it's not intended to cause an uproar just a simple question wanting simple answers..

How many of the current LCFC squad is good enough of playing Premier League Football? That's not me saying that Leicester are up are going up, like I said just a simple question.

From what I have seen on TV this season I would say Schmiechel, Morgan, Knockaert and Wood are the only ones.

Not sure, if he was then West Brom would have made more effort to keep him?

Kasper, Morgan, Drinkwater, Knockaert, Wood and Nuge. Possibly De Laet. There's an argument in there for SSL but I'm not overly convinced.

Pearson is building a fantastic squad and the players I've mentioned are the core of it. If we go up, a few quality additions and we could become a stable premiership side.

Archived