Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshy5

Compensation for ST holders!

Dont get me wrong i love going to live games and would rather be there. But what im saying is that one of the advantages of having a season ticket is saving money. Plus we all much prefer saturday games. Sky are taking the PISS!

You're right

It's a pain in the arse to be going Fri night, sat lunch, or sat night

When you buy the ST, you assume it will be main Sat games, a few midweek games

Then you know a few Saturday games will be switched for tv... but we've been on tv 9 times, 7 of them have been home games... there's only 23 games, it's a hell of a lot of being pissed about.

the club are taking money for this to make up for a smaller gate from people who pay on the door, but ST holders don't get the choice, it's a bit of a joke really, but the blame should firmly be on Sky for the amount of home games they've picked for us, but surely the club can question why so many of OUR home games.

Perhaps they should do free pie or pint for ST holders as appreciation, not the bullshit offer of being able to get a cheap ticket for a friend

They should do something, else people will just pay on the gate & the club don't have the guaranteed money in the bank at the beginning of the season

Disgusted :mad: . I have to make a near 200 mile round trip for home games, can't make midweeks. I bought a season ticket because I love Saturday afternoon football, I've hardly made a match in 2013, and more and more keep getting moved. Waste of money me getting a season ticket. Why our home matches all the time? Even worse now the club only allows seat exchange for 2 matches in a season

:thumbdown:

Fed up with this

Bringing my son tomorrow but only because it's half term down here and the late night isn't so much of a problem.

I've got 3 season tickets in the Mark's electrical stand for me,him and my daughter and they've not been since huddersfield on new years day.

Ok, the tickets were reasonable in the first place but I want them going to games whilst the're still keen to do so.

This ones a right pis take as its not even an attractive game

Firstly, are you joking/is this post tongue in cheek?

Secondly, if not then it's a bit pathetic. Compensation from who? Football games get moved for TV, you can't be claiming you're unaware of this. And if it was such a concern why did you bother buying a season ticket in the first place? It's a slightly unfortunate situation if all you care about is seeing the game and not watching us live but that's just the way it is.

Compensation is a bit much but he makes a valid point about how many matches have been moved for one reason or another.

So far this season, we've seen the home matches against Blackpool, Hull, Nottingham Forest, Derby, Middlesbrough, Wolves all moved from the original date or time, with Blackburn (due to cup), Millwall and Birmingham all to come (and the real possiblity of Watford too).

That's 9 matches, not including several midweek games already scheduled, moved.

We've had a real lack of traditional Saturday 3pm kick-offs and this season too many have been rearranged or altered.

I think a few years back I worked it out that you could only afford to miss 3 games with a season ticket, otherwise you may aswell buy individual match tickets, like i said that was a few years back so may have changed now, probably for the worse.

Had the feeling at the end of last season and ended up renewing but going to have to seriously consider for next season, no doubt I will renew...what else are you going to do on a Saturday afternoon? :unsure::rolleyes:

Not watching Leicester thats for sure!

Archived