Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dillonlcfc

'We Love You Chant'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8JeiOfNMzM

Once upon a time there was a Spion Kop

Where we used to throw a can or two

Where we used to while away the hours

Watching the boys in royal blue

Those were the days my friend

We took the Stretford End

We took the Shed

And North Bank Highbury

We live the life we choose

We'll fight and never lose

Those were the days

Oh yes, those were the days

Love this, quality. Shame it's massively under-used.

Yeh, it was classic overkill. At first it was passionate and enjoyable, but we did it so much that it stopped being sung with the same gusto.

Variety is the spice of life.

The worst was Chelsea away, seriously it was about the only song we sung all afternoon.

Said it before and I'll say it again:

It's YOUR fault older fans that your favourite songs aren't sung anymore. You stopped singing them at games, meaning that none of the younger people will ever pick them up. I'm 19 and have never heard the songs Happy Fox and Voll posted.

It's YOUR fault older fans that your favourite songs aren't sung anymore. You stopped singing them at games, meaning that none of the younger people will ever pick them up. I'm 19 and have never heard the songs Happy Fox and Voll posted.

tumblr_m4ifbmql1v1qfw2dno1_250.gif

Fair point. I never sing anything anymore.

It couldn't be our club anthem any less. It's a song that was suggested way before anyone in England sung it, but never materialised until the majority of clubs sung it. It got the home crowd going a few times last year but the novelty's died off and I genuinely don't give a shit if it's ever sung again.

instead of wasting your time creating a song and putting it in the 'new chants' thread, start a new thread just for the song and then surely it has a better chance of airing, the amount of times i have seen some very very good new songs being posted in that topic and not being aired is silly and a waste

It couldn't be our club anthem any less. It's a song that was suggested way before anyone in England sung it, but never materialised until the majority of clubs sung it. It got the home crowd going a few times last year but the novelty's died off and I genuinely don't give a shit if it's ever sung again.

He said WYS not WYL. Come on, there's a whole letter different there ;)

Archived