Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wilson_6

Lots of racist comments aimed at us on F Book

lol Yeah racism is pretty boring right?

Its not just Kids its adults aswell. .....You get a life! lol

Well yeh it is really. It happens every day, and racist comments are made about our city all the while.

You can't get irate about it every time.

So just accept it..Yeah?

Unless you aim to do anything about it then yes ignore it. You could start by targetting the site it came from , thankfully the mod's on here are on the ball so you should not have any bother.Try not to be so sensitive the more you complain the more they will do it, it's what makes them tick.

There are many forms of discrimination in life racism being just one of them. Learn to ignore them or it will eat away at you and you will have let them win. :thumbup:

I get the OP's point, that he is annoyed and a little bit upset by it and I feel his pain.

Someone should point out on Facebook that the British Prime Minister was in India with his begging bowl last week.

A small town in Asia probably has better prospects than a small city in England.

YEH YEH LESTA IS FULL OF PACKIS INNIT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!1111

ITS JUST A SMUL TOWNE INN ASIA AN DEY CARNT EVEUN SPEK INGLISH COS DERE PACKIS11!!!

GO HOME AN EAT A CURRY YOU PRIKS!!!!

Literally the lowest forms of life on this earth; just below bacteria, viruses and Dennis Wise.

They are even worse than people who can't spell. :D

I get the OP's point, that he is annoyed and a little bit upset by it and I feel his pain.

Someone should point out on Facebook that the British Prime Minister was in India with his begging bowl last week.

A small town in Asia probably has better prospects than a small city in England.

Hardly a begging bowl they owe us big time .

YEH YEH LESTA IS FULL OF PACKIS INNIT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!1111

ITS JUST A SMUL TOWNE INN ASIA AN DEY CARNT EVEUN SPEK INGLISH COS DERE PACKIS11!!!

GO HOME AN EAT A CURRY YOU PRIKS!!!!

Literally the lowest forms of life on this earth; just below bacteria, viruses and Dennis Wise.

YOU CVNT!!!!

Nothing is lower than Dennis wise ;)

The abuse aimed at `asians`,aint coming from the Leicester support, we give as good as we get concerning different clubs around the country; Get over it, just dont read it...........

That's not the discussion.

No i aint racist, just being realistic

You didn't really say anything borderline racist, but since you've felt the need to clarify that I'm not sure I believe you.

.....................................SAYS SPOCK

Liking Star Trek and being overtly racist are entirely different ball parks.

Archived