Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
darko2k7

Leeds Match Thread

The manager isn't gonna change we probably aren't gonna get any new players so all we can do is get behind the manager and the team until the end of the season.

Lets see what happens when the season is done then we can whine and moan and sack managers and get rid of players but until then get behind the boys

COYB !!!!!!!!!

One more season, two more?

If he keeps improving on the season before (as he looks set to this season), whilst reducing the wage bil and bringing in promising young players, he can stay as long as he likes.

If he keeps improving on the season before (as he looks set to this season), whilst reducing the wage bil and bringing in promising young players, he can stay as long as he likes.

Exactly, lots of people are talking as if he has been here for years and made no impact. The bloke has somehow managed to create a team that is fighting at the right end of the table while also being asked to chop the wage bill and get rid of he dead wood. The latter is a monumental task itself but to then get a team there or there abouts without any consolidation years between is nothing short of a fantastic achievement on the managing teams part.

If we don't go up this year,then with a few quality additions and a bit of experience I have no doubt in my mind about us even looking at the top spot! I just wish some people would look at the bigger picture rather than taking everything at face value and even worse for granted, as if this is all meant to happy over night and be easy.

Not being ridiculous - but are we actually just average? have to say our bench looks so poor

Average?

we are top 6.

24 / 6 = 25%

Average = 50%.

So no we are not.....but if we were doesn't that only prove NP's ability to manager a poor side?

Cracking atmosphere from our fans in the first half considering Leeds' numbers and the fact that Man Utd were playing.

It was brilliant shutting them up for a bit '10 years ago'

Was good for 1st 25min, was bracing myself for getting showed up again by the Leeds again but it didnt happen.

Archived