Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
darko2k7

Leeds Match Thread

Ian Stringer â€@StringerSport

Schmeichel,de laet,morgan,keane,konch,kane,king,drink,knockaert,wood,nugent

subs:logan,whitbread,wellens,dyer,marshall,waghorn,gallagher

Can not work out the formation. Nugent LM/LW ?

433, same front 3 as Blackpool away.

Need the extra body in the middle too as Leeds will no doubt being throwing their weight around and looking to reduce us to their level

We really are throwing caution to the wind here. That is an extremely attacking team and it'll be interesting to see how our midfield do against theirs - I could see us absolutely running rings around them if we pass as we can do. On the other hand if the ref allows them to get stuck in we could be in for a frustrating evening.

Nugent never does well in a front 3, I hope it's Kane playing out wide. Leeds will rip through that middle if we're not careful as well. Why does Pearson do this? 9/2 is very appealing on those dirty bastards.

What?

We have 3 men in the middle to combat that

Width provided by fullbacks who will hopefully be a greater attacking threat seeing as they're not faced with Ince & co like they were in this formation at Blackpool.

What?

We have 3 men in the middle to combat that

Width provided by fullbacks who will hopefully be a greater attacking threat seeing as they're not faced with Ince & co like they were in this formation at Blackpool.

Knockaert is not a central midfielder. Leeds will sit back and fight that. Hopefully the front 3 works, buit whenever we've deployed Nugent out wide it hasn't been pretty. Knockaert behind the strikers I like, but how much can he do when we are deploying 3 ahead of him. He'll be instructed to sit deeper and not roam, it has the hall marks of chaos to me. I hope i'm wrong. I'd have preferred another central player, with Knockaert behind Wood and Kane or Nugent. That would make it harder for Leeds.

Archived