Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lee(lcfc)

matty james

Oh here we go, a player is out for a while and all of a sudden he's the answer to all of our problems. Fvck me.

To be fair, I seem to remember he was instrumental in our good run. It's not as if he's asking why we aren't playing Futacs.

To be fair, I seem to remember he was instrumental in our good run. It's not as if he's asking why we aren't playing Futacs.

People were though weren't they. Schlupp was another one. Danns will be the all star missing piece this week too won't he.

People were though weren't they. Schlupp was another one. Danns will be the all star missing piece this week too won't he.

We're talking about James, not Schlupp or Danns.

For the record we were playing well when James was in the side.

I think people realised why we weren't playing Futacs when we started him the other day.

I quite like Danns, so I'm not going to comment on that one.

Oh here we go, a player is out for a while and all of a sudden he's the answer to all of our problems. Fvck me.

i didnt say he would turn the team around, i asked where he was and we was playing well with him in the team.

Slight over reaction he was only asking. As has been said James has been good for us, we miss him (and Konchesky despite what a lot of the numpties on here think of him)

Also not a fan of this adapting in order to fit Harry Kane in. It's not working.

We're talking about James, not Schlupp or Danns.

For the record we were playing well when James was in the side.

Oh sod off Kitch. I'm talking about people in general claiming that a missing player is the answer to our problems. I'm sick of it. We're playing shit, and one player won't stop that.

Obviously a bit pissed off after today, I never fling my toys out of the pram on this forum, but today has really fvcked me off. Got no time for anything it seems. Apologies to the OP.

Oh sod off Kitch. I'm talking about people in general claiming that a missing player is the answer to our problems. I'm sick of it. We're playing shit, and one player won't stop that.

lol

This isn't a thread about missing players in general, it's about Matty James.

Archived