Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Amazing fact

This is why we should stick with Pearson in the long run. If we don't go up this season, he has something to build from, unlike last season when he had to completely transform the team around. There's a lot of positive factors to take into account from this season. I just wish our owners didn't have short attention spans.

This is why we should stick with Pearson in the long run. If we don't go up this season, he has something to build from, unlike last season when he had to completely transform the team around. There's a lot of positive factors to take into account from this season. I just wish our owners didn't have short attention spans.

Exactly, with the defence we've got, James hopefully playing regularly next year and Wood/Nugent for the entire season, we'd be flying. Especially with one or two additions in the summer. Unfortunately people seem happy to throw away the progress because they seem to think that changing the manager is a quick fix that'll instantly lead to promotion. It's proved to be anything but that in recent times at Leicester City.

Exactly, with the defence we've got, James hopefully playing regularly next year and Wood/Nugent for the entire season, we'd be flying. Especially with one or two additions in the summer. Unfortunately people seem happy to throw away the progress because they seem to think that changing the manager is a quick fix that'll instantly lead to promotion. It's proved to be anything but that in recent times at Leicester City.

We haven't had a long running manager since I started supporting City, which was mid noughties to be fair.

Persistent inconsistency is due to players adjusting to different manager's tactics, and successing managers tend to have contrasting tactics than its processors as well, making the player's roles even harder.

Good things come to those who wait. Which is why we end up unhappy most of the time.

I would rather we only won every game by a goal if it meant we got promoted.

Look at Cardiff, gritty performances get the points.

I don't think that's the point anyone is making. A lot of people choose to take it as a step in the right direction. We don't concede many, that much is clear and to be honest in this division that's an unbelievable fact.

It also points to a foundation, something that once you have you should hold onto and try and build on it, not dismantle it and start again for the 15th time in as many years. If Pearson can learn as he goes and find a balance with our attacking play then we have the potential to go up, no question.

That's why I actually fancy us in the play-offs.

It's perfectly conceivable that we could lose 1-0 or 2-1 away and progress, as we've dealt out numerous thrashings at home.

Archived