Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Kasper's kicking...

Can anyone please explain to me the reason why both Sven and now Pearson are still allowing Kasper to kick the ball long... Nearly every fookin time!

The times it simply soars straight into the hands of the opposition goalie is ridiculous.

I thought football was about retaining possession of the football.

WHY does Pearson still let the keeper do this?

It encourages long-ball exactly at a time we should be keeping the ball.

:angry:

I fully agree. We look so much better when we keep the ball on the ground.

Kasper's petulance really frustrates me, he lets his desire to win get the better of him and tries to show off his anger by kicking the ball as hard as he can. One of the worst things that our players do at the moment, he's just being a moron. Must annoy the rest of the team too.

I wonder if people have tried to speak to him about it but he just ignores them whenever we're losing. He needs to calm down, damaging our chances in games.

We have no chance when we just launch it long. It's so boring and predictable... Launch it long, we don't win it and the ball comes back. Repeat.

Goodman kept saying what I was basically saying, give it the full back. We should be looking to play out way forward, especially with the technical ability some of our players have.

In regards to Wood, I just think he was frustrated. He had no chance all game with our stupid long balls.

WBA reject living off the few goals he scored when he first came here. No technical ability no pace no nothing.

He needs the ball on the floor, though. How many headers has he actually scored for us? As I recall, most of his goals have come on the floor. The camera went to him during the game and he just looked frustrated - I would be as well if I was playing up front and my goalkeeper kept launching stupid balls to me that I have no chance of winning.

He needs the ball on the floor, though. How many headers has he actually scored for us? As I recall, most of his goals have come on the floor. The camera went to him during the game and he just looked frustrated - I would be as well if I was playing up front and my goalkeeper kept launching stupid balls to me that I have no chance of winning.

Whenever i've seen the ball played to him on the floor it's just been miscontrolled. I don't rate him and I think he has ruined our style of play. All we do now is hoof it up to him. Complete waste of time.

Whenever i've seen the ball played to him on the floor it's just been miscontrolled. I don't rate him and I think he has ruined our style of play. All we do now is hoof it up to him. Complete waste of time.

Half true Dan....

NFP was already forcing us to hoof by his negative tactics in the month or so before Xmas, bringing in Wood was simply reinforcing failure. Our results in January were good wins against poor sides and 2 very lucky wins to back them up, our play was often not that good and I said so at the time.

The introduction of Wood and then Kane were desperate attempts to make our hoof ball work but they are actually making things worse, we are in deep shite.....!

Archived