Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WereAllFoxed

3rd Kit Unveiled

i think its too yellow, maybe blue shorts would be better. i dunno whether im right or not but this yellow looks a bit brighter than the older yellow away kits.

143964[/snapback]

Maybe a shade brighter, I agree with the shorts tho - more blue on the shorts would look better.

leicesterawayyelloe8bb.png

Credit: Ricey

this would be an awesome kit, here's to hoping it's the Away kit in 07/08 season :smile:

0,,10274~2707607,00.jpg

Bloody bright! Would have preferred navy shorts like Ricey's.

143991[/snapback]

i like bright kits, stands out in the crowd

144000[/snapback]

Those little beetles love them though :ph34r:

0,,10274~2707607,00.jpg

Bloody bright! Would have preferred navy shorts like Ricey's.

143991[/snapback]

i like bright kits, stands out in the crowd

144000[/snapback]

Those little beetles love them though :ph34r:

144009[/snapback]

that's true, my driver is yellow and has a yelloe head cover, gets loads of bugs on in the summer :mad:

I would have prefered blue shorts too, but there's a good reason why they weren't to be.

Nice that they consulted the fans :)

"The colour was chosen following consultation with our fans. Blue shorts would have been the preferred choice but it was just not viable due to the risk of further kit clashes."

Please tell me MDV's not going to be on the near post defending corners this season?

144056[/snapback]

Well he's no good anywhere else on the pitch ;)

As for the kit, I really like the top, but it would have looked better with blue shorts. I may buy this one cos it's got a 2 year cycle :)

Nice thing that they have consulted the fans beforehand. I won't complain about it. Sure there would have been better options (like one of those classic red or even brown kits), but it's a neat 3rd kit overall. At least there is SOME blue in it. ;)

I am relieved we got rid of that Fosse Gold... Eurghhh! lol

Archived