Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
acooling08

Worst form since...?

At what point given the fact that we've had 6 points from 30 would you say enough is enough and stop with the loyalty to the manager and show some loyalty to the club that he is letting down???

When I start to believe that the impact he has had on the club is more negative than positive. Given league position, finances, the quality of players generally brought in, we're nowhere near that point. To be honest performances like the one today showed that the players still care and want to suceed under Pearson, so going back to the managerial merry-go-round would be stupid at this point.

When I start to believe that the impact he has had on the club is more negative than positive. Given league position, finances, the quality of players generally brought in, we're nowhere near that point. To be honest performances like the one today showed that the players still care and want to suceed under Pearson, so going back to the managerial merry-go-round would be stupid at this point.

So as long as we aren't worse than when he took over he can spend tens of millions and get no where.

He hasn't spent tens of millions and we're not nowhere.

Oh dear .... Do you really have to see this out to the death and not spot a trend - a quarter of the season has just gone with us on form to be adrift at the bottom by 20 points.

If this was the start of the season we'd be bottom and 5 points off the next team.

Let him go with a shred of respect left. Why do you want him to be totally humiliated?

Why wait until we're in a worse position than when he started?! That would be completely counter-productive.

On the basis of the last 2 months, we're a far worse side now than when he took over.

On the basis of the last 39 games, we're not much better, if at all.

BBC say it is the worst form since 2007

Was that Sousa then?? If it is then Np has taken us to exactly the same point that Sven took over from ..... so has now undone all of Sven's good work and took us back to the beginning.

Oh dear .... Do you really have to see this out to the death and not spot a trend - a quarter of the season has just gone with us on form to be adrift at the bottom by 20 points.

If this was the start of the season we'd be bottom and 5 points off the next team.

Let him go with a shred of respect left. Why do you want him to be totally humiliated?

I disagree, it's too late for us now so he need's to stay to the bitter end and least that way when we get battered on the final day by the muppets up the road there will be no chance he could stay or come back again!

I disagree, it's too late for us now so he need's to stay to the bitter end and least that way when we get battered on the final day by the muppets up the road there will be no chance he could stay or come back again!

I do actually see the argument for keeping him now more than i did a few games ago ..... now it really is too late and all we're doing is giving a new manager a very tough job with no flexibility in the transfer market.

But keeping him now feels like giving up on the season and there's too many games left to give up entirely surely!!

Lets wait till we are in the blue square premier..then have another look?

You do realise that you're not making anyone reconsider their position with ridiculous statements like that, it just makes you look stupid.

Archived