Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
acooling08

Worst form since...?

worst form since i can ever remember

yet people still brown nosing Pearson.

we could lose the remainder of the games and i would put my house on it that 50% of fans would still keep him

I would keep him, but then again I'm reasonably intelligent and sensible.

My god. Words fail me. You cretin

Words are failing most pearsonites at the moment. Have a look at the league table and the points per game - we're no further on than from Sven's era. And please don't quote player's wages unless you know the wage bill and aren't just joining that bandwagon without anything other than a guess.

When I start to believe that the impact he has had on the club is more negative than positive. Given league position, finances, the quality of players generally brought in, we're nowhere near that point. To be honest performances like the one today showed that the players still care and want to suceed under Pearson, so going back to the managerial merry-go-round would be stupid at this point.

Well Mark, I respect your views, but you know mine, and they have not changed. I don't understand what you say about the fact that the players "want to succeed under Pearson". Are you saying that they would not want to succeed if a new manager comes in?

Well Mark, I respect your views, but you know mine, and they have not changed. I don't understand what you say about the fact that the players "want to succeed under Pearson". Are you saying that they would not want to succeed if a new manager comes in?

Not saying that at all. It really could go either way right now in terms of whether or not a new manager would turn things around this season. But I honestly believe that in the long term Pearson is the answer and will get us back into the Premier League, the players he has signed have generally done very well, up until the last couple of months we've played some great football and I honestly think Pearson and his team have put together a great squad. I do think that something's gone tits up and that none of us really have any idea what has caused it, I'd just like to see if Pearson can fix it in the summer. But it's irrelevant what I think, I imagine you'll get your wish and that later today the best manager we've had during my time watching Leicester City will be gone. :dry:

Not saying that at all. It really could go either way right now in terms of whether or not a new manager would turn things around this season. But I honestly believe that in the long term Pearson is the answer and will get us back into the Premier League, the players he has signed have generally done very well, up until the last couple of months we've played some great football and I honestly think Pearson and his team have put together a great squad. I do think that something's gone tits up and that none of us really have any idea what has caused it, I'd just like to see if Pearson can fix it in the summer. But it's irrelevant what I think, I imagine you'll get your wish and that later today the best manager we've had during my time watching Leicester City will be gone. :dry:

Does it not then matter than our recent record (which is just as important as our mid-season form) is the worst for God knows how long?

How can you just simply overlook this?

The 'best manager during your time' has just led us to the worst form of probably any you have seen??

How can you simply ignore this? It don't add up?

This is everyone's test of faith. Pearson as well as the players need to take a real good look at themselves and question their own motives.

Do they want the club to succeed, do they have the guts for a playoff push, are they fit enough?

Six games to go - let's do this.

Does it not then matter than our recent record (which is just as important as our mid-season form) is the worst for God knows how long?

How can you just simply overlook this?

The 'best manager during your time' has just led us to the worst form of probably any you have seen??

How can you simply ignore this? It don't add up?

I'm not ignoring it, I'd just like to see if a manager who I've been generally impressed with can fix it, it could well be that recent signings or players who aren't playing are causing issues behind the scenes and if so it's something that can't be fixed until the window re-opens. I'd just like to see if he can fix it ahead of next season. I can think that and not just be ignoring our awful form you know.

I'm not ignoring it, I'd just like to see if a manager who I've been generally impressed with can fix it, it could well be that recent signings or players who aren't playing are causing issues behind the scenes and if so it's something that can't be fixed until the window re-opens. I'd just like to see if he can fix it ahead of next season. I can think that and not just be ignoring our awful form you know.

Then, by definition, you are suggesting that Pearson isn't as good as you thought?

If you are correct, they are HIS signings and are not playing for HIM.

Why give a manager time to fix something that he has done himself?

I could fully understand this when Sven got sacked but I don't get your logic now that Pearson has had 18 months to assemble his own squad?

I'm not being funny, I just don't get your logic?

Are you essentially saying give Pearson time to sort out the mess he himself has now created?

If so, why does he get that luxury?

Then, by definition, you are suggesting that Pearson isn't as good as you thought?

If you are correct, they are HIS signings and are not playing for HIM.

Why give a manager time to fix something that he has done himself?

I could fully understand this when Sven got sacked but I don't get your logic now that Pearson has had 18 months to assemble his own squad?

I'm not being funny, I just don't get your logic?

Are you essentially saying give Pearson time to sort out the mess he himself has now created?

If so, why does he get that luxury?

I'm not saying it's his players, I'm saying it could be or it could be Sven's players, I have no idea. But I thought Sven should have been given more time so I'm not just saying it because it's Pearson.

So you started watching us in 2004? That explains a lot..

Most managers, including Levein, Kelly, even Eriksson, have had us playing some decent football during their time in charge. The problem is they've been unable to sustain it. And sadly the current manager is no different.

We need a short-term fix to be even in with a shout of the play-offs. No change = no chance.

Can't imagine the owners will pass up our final chance of making next year's Premier gravy train.

Most managers, including Levein, Kelly, even Eriksson, have had us playing some decent football during their time in charge. The problem is they've been unable to sustain it. And sadly the current manager is no different.

We need a short-term fix to be even in with a shout of the play-offs. No change = no chance.

Can't imagine the owners will pass up our final chance of making next year's Premier gravy train.

We don't need a short term fix, we need to focus on what's best in the long term. I honestly think keeping Pearson is best for the club in the long term.

Who says it's our final chance? Some fans really grind my gears when they believe everything they hear and take it for granted.

Just because financial fairplay (FFP) is having tangible consequences coupled with the start of the season after the next one (2014/15), doesn't mean we can't make the cut from there on.

It's this instant success demand, coupled with blind faith in your own beliefs and motifs that makes me questioning some of our support.

"OMYGAWD, THIS IS OUR LAST SHOT AT THE PREMIER LEAGUE, WE'RE DOOMED IF WE DON'T MAKE IT!!!"

Truth is, Leicester City will continue to exist for a while and probably beyond your wildest expectations. We can make it back to the Premier League.

Whether we truly have to get promoted this season already is another question.

And short-term fixes never work out in the long run. Never. They're just covering the wound that keeps on causing pain for a limited amount of time.

Archived