Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
acooling08

Worst form since...?

You do realise that you're not making anyone reconsider their position with ridiculous statements like that, it just makes you look stupid.

I presume you'd still be backing NP in the Blue Square - he's only 7 points of the play offs etc etc

Pot kettle

Hardly. I'm not claiming we're going to win the Premier League next year, which is the other extreme that I'd have to go to in order to sound as stupid as the quoted poster.

I do actually see the argument for keeping him now more than i did a few games ago ..... now it really is too late and all we're doing is giving a new manager a very tough job with no flexibility in the transfer market.

But keeping him now feels like giving up on the season and there's too many games left to give up entirely surely!!

I agree with you.

I think he should have gone after the Derby game, when we had a 2 week break to get things sorted.

I just think there is no point getting rid now, because with so few games left, by the time we had a new manager, it would all be too late anyway.

Statistically the season may not be over, but i just feel it`s gone now.

How the Pearsonites can still defend him is beyond me, it`s almost like some kind of cult that he has a hold over!

Please tell me this is a joke?

The last ten games isn't a "knee jerk reaction"!

If teams sacked managers on every bad run, football would become a circus. Have you forgotten the rest of the season before that?

The guy has a task to get us up over 46 games. As yet, thats not a failure so lay off and support him

I agree with you.

I think he should have gone after the Derby game, when we had a 2 week break to get things sorted.

I just think there is no point getting rid now, because with so few games left, by the time we had a new manager, it would all be too late anyway.

Statistically the season may not be over, but i just feel it`s gone now.

How the Pearsonites can still defend him is beyond me, it`s almost like some kind of cult that he has a hold over!

Totally agree.

I'm surprised it took this long for someone to notice! it was half tongue in cheek ..... but have we really gone anywhere since sacking him??

Oh dear. You're seriously going to undermine any future argument you decide to make if you go down this line.

Oh dear. You're seriously going to undermine any future argument you decide to make if you go down this line.

My point isn't that serious .... As I said - it was tongue in cheek ..... But i do wonder when NP has gone whether we'll look back on his tenure as achieving anything at all. Right now it just doesn't look like it. We were hovering around the play offs and playing great football one week and utter shite the next. Now we do it in runs of more games of good or rubbish at a time but much the same end result.

I'd say it was the worst run in the league since we lost eight on the spin under Peter Taylor after the infamous home FA Cup quarters defeat to Wycombe in 2001! - although at least that was in the Prem. and we still finished 13th!

I'd say it was the worst run in the league since we lost eight on the spin under Peter Taylor after the infamous home FA Cup quarters defeat to Wycombe in 2001! - although at least that was in the Prem. and we still finished 13th!

And still we persist with big Nige Plan A Pearson lol

And still we persist with big Nige Plan A Pearson lol

Something's wrong somewhere it seems, maybe the Thais have bottled it a bit since sacking Sven all too hastily that time - and are fearful of reprises by doing the same to Pearson?!

Was that Sousa then?? If it is then Np has taken us to exactly the same point that Sven took over from ..... so has now undone all of Sven's good work and took us back to the beginning.

My god. Words fail me. You cretin

worst form since i can ever remember

yet people still brown nosing Pearson.

we could lose the remainder of the games and i would put my house on it that 50% of fans would still keep him

Well seeing as its not the fans decision there's no need to worry about that.I think its good that the majority of our fans are loyal to a man has done so much for our club. I would put my house that if he wins the next 3 games you will be singing his praises?

Archived