Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tickler28

FOXES NEVER QUIT

They can huff and puff all they want but they have to do something in the final third. They haven't done that for a good while now, due to lack of quality. Lets all just admit the players aren't good enough to sustain a challenge and move on to next year.

They can huff and puff all they want but they have to do something in the final third. They haven't done that for a good while now, due to lack of quality. Lets all just admit the players aren't good enough to sustain a challenge and move on to next year.

The quality was there earlier in the season.

This is a young group,a consistent,high level of performance is what has been missing.

We have not managed to recover from a bad result and bounce back.

I agree a sustained challenge appears unlikely on the evidence of the last ten games.

The team being built is a work in progress and can learn.

Hopefully,foundations are in place to move on next season.

Spot on!!! The red card had nothing to do with conceding that goal. It wasn't a goal where we got caught short of numbers, it was another defensive error and another example of poor midfield running back.

Don't you bring into the equation that we'd had 10 v 11 for 84 mins whe the goal was scored ?

I defended probably the best centre back in the league.

I have not once defended the team in this post just said NO ONE IS TO BLAME for tonight....Millwall were worse than us!!

So you don't think getting what was a clear Red Card offence a few minutes into the game attaches any blame to anyone at all ? Morgan knew what he had done and the game was bolloxed there and then. No one to blame my arse.

Just how long does it take to rid ourselves of this ridiculous excuse for a manager? He should have been sacked some five or six games ago. The guy is clueless and gets a million quid a year for being so!

I have kept quiet this year, but have been regularly following the posts. I note that many people have had to eat humble pie, and change their tune.

From the outset of his appointment, I have firmly believed, and stated that we would get nowhere with this man in charge.

Enough is bloody well enough! Get this man out of our club!

Just how long does it take to rid ourselves of this ridiculous excuse for a manager? He should have been sacked some five or six games ago. The guy is clueless and gets a million quid a year for being so!

I have kept quiet this year, but have been regularly following the posts. I note that many people have had to eat humble pie, and change their tune.

From the outset of his appointment, I have firmly believed, and stated that we would get nowhere with this man in charge.

Enough is bloody well enough! Get this man out of our club!

Well said D. T. it is clear to all but the fanatically deluded that Pearson is a busted flush. The only reason he is still here is because the owners have no choice until it becomes clear that we are not in the playoffs or that we lose in the playoffs , though he chances of us staying in a play off spot are fast receding.

Mark my words the moment the season is over for us and we are still stuck in this shit league he will be on his bike looking for another mug club willing to pay a million quid a year in wages for his piss poor service.

Well said D. T. it is clear to all but the fanatically deluded that Pearson is a busted flush. The only reason he is still here is because the owners have no choice until it becomes clear that we are not in the playoffs or that we lose in the playoffs , though he chances of us staying in a play off spot are fast receding.

Mark my words the moment the season is over for us and we are still stuck in this shit league he will be on his bike looking for another mug club willing to pay a million quid a year in wages for his piss poor service.

The owners have no choice? They could sack him at any point if they wanted.

Haha. It's almost as though we've been relegated and a 10 points deduction for going into administration. Rome wasn't built in a day. We are a work in progress. Even if we finish 7th, that's an improvement on last year. That said, at this point considering how good we've been at times. 7th would feel extremely disappointing.

Those wanting Pearson to go. Fair enough, but I have a feeling more often than not have a personal grudge against him - which is just used to pitch more negative points his way.

I don't think he should go, not at this point in the season. Fail to get promoted then I think he'll be gone. Back to square one but so long as we have a decent replacement I'll be there to support my team regardless.

Archived