Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tickler28

FOXES NEVER QUIT

Tonight the players worked hard....made me proud and didn't deserve the loss.

Fact is a win is bound to come soon and if Bolton and Middlesbrough think they can make the play offs then so should we!!

Morgan was unlucky...a little naieve but showed his remorse at the end...looked gutted!! (he cares and will feel as sick as the rest of us for what happened).

I said to my wife after the match I wanted the season to end and to start again and then I thought 'No that's giving up and QUITTING...being a coward and that's one thing we never do.

We fight until the end and NEVER quit.....Monday is another opportunity and not until possibly the game after that will our play off push be at the VERY VERY difficult stage (depending on other results)

Good voice tonight at King Power...I was impressed.

Bit of a scrappy goal.....lucky free kick...pen....win and our season could be saved..

Tonight was NO ONES fault...just bad bad luck.

Remember always FOXES NEVER QUIT....spirit of 96 needed!!!

Never mind spirit of 96, we need the MANAGER of 96 and the TEAM of 96!!!

Your right, we, the fans never quit, but our team is not working! Our manager is crap and we have quit as a team!

You say the fans never quit.....ok fair enough but they stopped singing when Millwall scored....and Schmeichel showed more passion, commitment and voice than the whole of the King Power Stadium......he might be a one off but so long as one player shows that level of determination and shows that much effort.......I'm with the team come rain or shine

Stop defending the indefensible.

THIS IS RELEGATION FORM.

I defended probably the best centre back in the league.

I have not once defended the team in this post just said NO ONE IS TO BLAME for tonight....Millwall were worse than us!!

Fact is a win is bound to come soon and if Bolton and Middlesbrough think they can make the play offs then so should we!!

Morgan was unlucky...a little naieve but showed his remorse at the end...looked gutted!! (he cares and will feel as sick as the rest of us for what happened).

I said to my wife after the match I wanted the season to end and to start again and then I thought 'No that's giving up and QUITTING...being a coward and that's one thing we never do.

We fight until the end and NEVER quit.....Monday is another opportunity and not until possibly the game after that will our play off push be at the VERY VERY difficult stage (depending on other results)

Bit of a scrappy goal.....lucky free kick...pen....win and our season could be saved..

THANK THE LORD, we have someone with some sense!

People forget that we snook into the playoffs in 96 when it looked like we blew it.

I think there were a lot of positives tonight.

Not over yet.

Hear bloody hear. Everyone thinks it was wine and roses, Izzet and Lennon running the league. We got up by any means necessary, and the 'classic' O'Neill side was 3 years in the making. This is hard to watch, no question, but we're in with a chance because we were very good before. Let's hope we're timing our form right for the play offs...

Stirring stuff, but utter tosh!!!

Tonight was not "bad bad luck". Tonight was millwall smashing us apart in the first 3 minutes and our centre half committing a professional foul to stop a goal scoring opportunity..... Not really bad luck!!! More of an excuse for us losing....again

Stirring stuff, but utter tosh!!!

Tonight was not "bad bad luck". Tonight was millwall smashing us apart in the first 3 minutes and our centre half committing a professional foul to stop a goal scoring opportunity..... Not really bad luck!!! More of an excuse for us losing....again

Yeah, because Millwall smashing us in the first 3 minutes was a great summary of the game.

I agree, all we can do as fans is stay positive and get behind the team......'When the going gets tough....'

It's easy to support a team that mainly wins, but we are still in the fight and we need to do everything we can to support the team as they fight for the play-offs. I am so gutted after the defeat last night but not with the performance....where there is fight there is hope so come on and let's give it everything to the last game and hopefully the magic of the play-offs x

Semper Fe

THANK YOU!!! Last night was just unlucky, Morgan was unlucky to stumble and get sent off and we were FANTASTIC playing for 80+ minutes with 10 men and one moment where we lost our concentration cost us. The players played their hearts out and what we should really be questioning is all of these 'fans' who couldn't get out fast enough when we conceded and the 'fans' who booed the lads after the game, come on the lads gave 110%

We lose to barnsley its all finished, backed pearson, the management, the squad , the club, everything, but if we lose to barnsley Ive lost all my faith. The worst thing after that is it would be too late to change anything.

It would not have mattered if 11 were on the pitch last night. They would still have scored that goal. Not one of the defenders in the box went to the ball. Just let a bloke from right back to run 20 yards to the ball un opposed in the penalty area and pick his spot. Should also have been a penalty too because De Laet quite clearly handles the ball when it goes to Chaplow.

I'm afraid we weren't fantastic. We worked extremely hard, but that should be a given and not cause for pride or celebration. When I compare our first half performance at Birmingham, to name but one, with recent weeks, I simply fail to comprehend why our standards have dipped so far.

I just can't see it changing now, which is so disappointing. The decision on whether to retain the manager is a crucial one for the future of the Club. I dislike change, but fear it may be required unless Nige demonstrates he can arrest this slump in the next few days

Foxes never quit - keep the faith

Anyone else sick of hearing those phrases?

No actually.

I sick of hearing battling performances booed, good performances belittled and every single mistake highlighted and used as spurious evidence that Nigel Pearson does not know what he's doing.

Keep the Faith because Foxes never Quit !!

It would not have mattered if 11 were on the pitch last night. They would still have scored that goal. Not one of the defenders in the box went to the ball. Just let a bloke from right back to run 20 yards to the ball un opposed in the penalty area and pick his spot. Should also have been a penalty too because De Laet quite clearly handles the ball when it goes to Chaplow.

Spot on!!! The red card had nothing to do with conceding that goal. It wasn't a goal where we got caught short of numbers, it was another defensive error and another example of poor midfield running back.

No actually.

I sick of hearing battling performances booed, good performances belittled and every single mistake highlighted and used as spurious evidence that Nigel Pearson does not know what he's doing.

Keep the Faith because Foxes never Quit !!

By the way, here is some not so 'spurious' evidence...

One win in 11 games ( inc cup ). 3 points from 30.

That's not evidence, it's fact!

By the way, here is some not so 'spurious' evidence...

One win in 11 games ( inc cup ). 3 points from 30.

That's not evidence, it's fact!

we are 6th in the table and a new manager cannot bring in new players.....also facts

Archived