Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe_Whittaker

Am I the only fan who wants Pearson to stay?

I always wanted him to stay and always backed him, but I was furious earlier and at the time wouldn't have cared if he'd have been given the boot at the full time whistle.

When I think about it though, who can we realistically get that'd do a better job? MoN won't come, neither will RDM. Not really anyone proven to be better available. I do think it's a matter of time though, reckon he has a few days.

Disappointing.

I really felt that we'd finally achieved some stability and that we'd begun to build a very decent young side. Some of the football seen at the KP this season has been the best I've experienced in bloody ages. Sadly it wasn't being built fast enough for some and for whatever reason the team seem to have decided to stop playing for him. I think the players are a fvcking disgrace tbh as, whatever has gone on, to just stop putting in any kind of effort when the club are rewarding you so handsomely is a crime. NP's position is surely untenable now.

More change and turmoil ahead, hoo-****ing-ray.

Disappointing.

I really felt that we'd finally achieved some stability and that we'd begun to build a very decent young side. Some of the football seen at the KP this season has been the best I've experienced in bloody ages. Sadly it wasn't being built fast enough for some and for whatever reason the team seem to have decided to stop playing for him. I think the players are a fvcking disgrace tbh as, whatever has gone on, to just stop putting in any kind of effort when the club are rewarding you so handsomely is a crime. NP's position is surely untenable now.

More change and turmoil ahead, hoo-****ing-ray.

But a change is needed never the less. It is not just one or two players not putting the effort in it's the majority. That can only mean the manager and players are at odds. You can't change or sack the players so it's Pearson that has to go. No doubt sometime in the future the truth of this catasrophic collapse will come out and i'm betting it was Pearsons peronality that was the main problem. You only have to see and hear him being interviewed to know he has no social skills and footballing wise pretty poor tactical knowledge .

Archived