Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe_Whittaker

Am I the only fan who wants Pearson to stay?

why keep him his a ****ing joke sending st legder on loan is the last straw . this car crash is nearly coming to and end and i for one can't wait till the season is over finally had enough of this joke of a club from top to bottom.

So as a serious question to those who want him to stay next season, what exactly would/could he do differently that would get us promotion (at his 4th attempt!)? I could only see more of the same.

Next season would be his fifth attempt if he fails this year yr 1 play offs, hull (mid table) hull and us (mid table) us (play offs maybe) and next season makes five.

Hull weren't exactly promotion contenders, and nor were we last season - rebulding.

So what has Pearson rebuilt here ? signing a Man unted rejects and the good players he did sign suddenly turning shit. It's down to him I'm afraid , the sooner he is gone the better for the club.

We are 7th 12 points off the top 2 and 14pts off the bottom we have been average in a very average league, times of brilliance and have been overshadowed by too many times of mediocrity, does Pearson inspire the team? I am struggling to find the logic behind some of his recent decsions, Shlupp St Ledger what was he thinking? I for one would like to see a change of manager,a last throw of the dice to get us in the play offs, the club is massively in debt, we need to get in the play offs and the Premier league, the owners have backed the manager with funds for players and it all seems to be slipping away, it is a dilemma, but we are in a rut of awful results against average sides and I am not so sure Pearson has the tactical nouse or the inspirational personality to stop the slide. We have amongst others Brighton Bolton Palace Watford and Forest to play yet so our destiny is still in our own hands, is Pearson really the man to see us sucessfully through this run of tough games and then onto the play offs?

why keep him his a ****ing joke sending st legder on loan is the last straw . this car crash is nearly coming to and end and i for one can't wait till the season is over finally had enough of this joke of a club from top to bottom.

Well **** off and support Man U then. Car crash season? You must have a short memory. We've had an excellent season up until the last few weeks.

Yet another goal for 'not very good' George Boyd yesterday.

I thought we'd missed a trick there. And we have.

What do you mean "yet" another goal, what's he scored, 4?!

What do you mean "yet" another goal, what's he scored, 4?!

He has scored 4 in 5 games for them, and that could be the difference between them going up automatically or having to settle for the play offs.

One of Hulls weakness this season is that they don`t score alot of goals, but the signing of the egyption guy and George Boyd has really come off for them so far.

He has scored 4 in 5 games for them, and that could be the difference between them going up automatically or having to settle for the play offs.

One of Hulls weakness this season is that they don`t score alot of goals, but the signing of the egyption guy and George Boyd has really come off for them so far.

Are you trying to say that these players heading for the Prem are not all Niges - shame on you.....

Well **** off and support Man U then. Car crash season? You must have a short memory. We've had an excellent season up until the last few weeks.

Peter Taylor had us in or around the Champions League places for the first six months of his first season. Then his tactics got sussed out and we sank like a stone - just as we're doing now.

Archived