Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simmo86

Run In Discussion Thread

Bolton have the easier run in with their fixtures. They have Bristol City next followed by us, Middlesborough, peterborough, cardiff and they are at home last game of season against Wolves. Bristol City are in freefall same as Boro who like us can't buy a win at the moment. When they play Cardiff who could be promoted by then and it would be a meaningless game for Cardiff. It aint looking good. It is in our own hands but we have to start winning.

didnt bolton play wolves at home yesterday?

Forest's run-in looks somewhat mean as well.

Cardiff and Boro away next, which could very easily be the first 'blip' of Davies era Part II.

With us having two home games at the same time, it's vital we take advantage.

In fairness, the points needed to qualify for the play-offs are likely to be the lowest they've been for a while.

Brighton are only on 62 now and have a tough run in, as do Forest who themselves are only a point ahead of them.

As little as 72 could do it. It's tough but doable, a minimum of four points from the next two games will be needed if we're to have any chance of doing it.

I was just going to post something similar to this!

Forest and Brighton have a big chance of dropping points over the next 2 games; we have to win against Brum v Bolton, it is a must!

sneaky feeling we could do this, IF we win on friday

I was just going to post something similar to this!

Forest and Brighton have a big chance of dropping points over the next 2 games; we have to win against Brum v Bolton, it is a must!

sneaky feeling we could do this, IF we win on friday

Please dont go to any more away games lol

The season starts here:

Birmingham (h): W

Bolton (h): W

Crystal Palace (a): D

Watford (h): D

F"34wst (a): D

Fingers crossed. I do hope for the odd surprise result for us, a win on the last day at the City Ground would be such a treat.

The season starts here:

Birmingham (h): W

Bolton (h): W

Crystal Palace (a): D

Watford (h): W

F"34wst (a): L

Fingers crossed. I do hope for the odd surprise result for us, a win on the last day at the City Ground would be such a treat.

70 points should do it :thumbup:

I'd take their points total though

Afternoon all, many draws again yesterday, well done on a good point and by the sound of it, good performance against Brighton. Looking at those run ins it's just too tight to call. I'd prefer more home games (Barnsley showed yesterday you can't win in a Palace away strip) but we got a point & had twelve shots on target so hopefully the tide will turn.

Good luck for the upcoming games before we face you, if we're still pretty in 4th by the time you visit I reckon we'll drag ourselves over the line, if not I'll be tense!

Our next two home games are crucial,given our indifferent away form all season.

Watford at home will be tricky,W11 D3 to date,most away wins in division.

I only hope we do enough in next 3 games to make the play-offs

Archived