Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GingerrrFox

I love a good bit of aggro.

All I have to say is Birmingham fans are ***** of the highest order. Giving it large after the game. Why is it always the tower block wankers who have a point to prove. However I did enjoy making one shit himself. Did anyone notice the squabble at the roundabout just outside the ground? And what was that all about with the police blocking off the symphony rooms after the game?

CVNT

There are many valid reasons for doing such things. I'd try and explain but it'd involve big words and stuff.

Best to keep it simple when talking to thugs.

Haha you have no clue what you are talking about. You don't know me and you don't know the situation from last night so again I think it's valid to say you have no social life if you enjoy posting on other clubs forums.

There are many valid reasons for doing such things. I'd try and explain but it'd involve big words and stuff.

Best to keep it simple when talking to thugs.

Big words and stuff!!!!!

Yeah right at the top of the tree,stuff!! Behave My brain can't cope with words as big as stuff.

Haha you have no clue what you are talking about. You don't know me and you don't know the situation from last night so again I think it's valid to say you have no social life if you enjoy posting on other clubs forums.

I called you a Cvnt for glorifying violence. You have blatantly done so in this thread. You've admitted to intimidating behaviour in this thread.

I have no respect for people who "Love a good bit of agro". You are damaging the image of football fans everywhere.

Big words and stuff!!!!!

Yeah right at the top of the tree,stuff!! Behave My brain can't cope with words as big as stuff.

I'm sorry I should have made that subtle attempt at humor more obvious. Perhaps an asterix and an explanation were needed. I apologuise*.

*Sic

I called you a Cvnt for glorifying violence. You have blatantly done so in this thread. You've admitted to intimidating behaviour in this thread.

I have no respect for people who "Love a good bit of agro". You are damaging the image of football fans everywhere.

Actually what you will find is that I said 1 of my mates was set upon by a group of Birmingham fans because he was on his own. They started laughing about the result and one slapped him in the face. When we saw this and caught up with him because he got separated from the group they suddenly stopped acting so brave and thought best of picking on 5 of us when there was 3 of them. The title "I love a good bit of aggro." is intended to be sarcastic, thought you might have guessed from the tone I used seeing as you like to use "big words and stuff". You don't know me. If you did you would know I'm not a "thug" because I post on here fairly regularly and I never once have glorified violence, all I do talk about is the team and other issues related to football.

Kicked off quite a lot on the round about between city and Birmingham coppers waded in though seen one lad get hit by the coppers for no reason what so ever just standing there watching. Half the time it's the police who cause it.

Really? Not so sure they always get it right but the police cause the trouble? Really? Have a word with yourself Ashley

No I didn't pick it up from your tone, as your tone was to suggest you were Mr Billy big bollocks. Your tone was to glorify what happened last night.

Speaking as someone who has no clue what happened last night. You tone came across as though you rather enjoyed the opportunity that was presented.

I'm less interested in what actually happened and more interested in how it is portrayed. More people will learn of what happened second hand than will ever have seen it in the flesh. There's a moral responsibility involved to not glorify it.

All I have to say is Birmingham fans are ***** of the highest order. Giving it large after the game. Why is it always the tower block wankers who have a point to prove. However I did enjoy making one shit himself. Did anyone notice the squabble at the roundabout just outside the ground? And what was that all about with the police blocking off the symphony rooms after the game?

Some bloke in his 40s started slapping my mate on the face laughing near the roundabout. Pathetic really they drew FFS. Ended in a bit of a standoff.

Yeah I seen that also seen a girl slap a lad...

Actually what you will find is that I said 1 of my mates was set upon by a group of Birmingham fans because he was on his own. They started laughing about the result and one slapped him in the face. When we saw this and caught up with him because he got separated from the group they suddenly stopped acting so brave and thought best of picking on 5 of us when there was 3 of them. The title "I love a good bit of aggro." is intended to be sarcastic, thought you might have guessed from the tone I used seeing as you like to use "big words and stuff". You don't know me. If you did you would know I'm not a "thug" because I post on here fairly regularly and I never once have glorified violence, all I do talk about is the team and other issues related to football.

That's what I have said in this topic, exactly what I have just explained to you. If you care to watch the video you can even see some of the "aggro" start to unfold and it pretty much backs up what I have said.

I'm sorry I should have made that subtle attempt at humor more obvious. Perhaps an asterix and an explanation were needed. I apologuise*.

*Sic

You can apologise for your shit spelling if you want.

But it was a shit attempt at humour because it bypassed me and i love bit of humour.

As for your latter posts i will bow down to anyone who can judge tone from a written sentence.

Your boys came to our place, clearly with a chip on your shoulder, maybe trying to live upto a 30 year old so called reputation. Giving it the big un behind a wall of old bill.

That or you all took the day off work and can't take your beer. Leaving the ground was like looking at a chimp cage at the zoo. My mate took his boy for the 1st time last night and it was an education for him but even at 5 he thought a load of grown men acting like mugs was funny as ****. Shame none of you had the away kit on to finish the look.

You can apologise for your shit spelling if you want.

But it was a shit attempt at humour because it bypassed me and i love bit of humour.

As for your latter posts i will bow down to anyone who can judge tone from a written sentence.

Your boys came to our place, clearly with a chip on your shoulder, maybe trying to live upto a 30 year old so called reputation. Giving it the big un behind a wall of old bill.

That or you all took the day off work and can't take your beer. Leaving the ground was like looking at a chimp cage at the zoo. My mate took his boy for the 1st time last night and it was an education for him but even at 5 he thought a load of grown men acting like mugs was funny as ****. Shame none of you had the away kit on to finish the look.

I guess the intentional misspelling of a word passed you by as well.

Anyway, apology accepted.

Any aggressive behaviour from any set of fans is unacceptable. I don't discriminate between Leicester, Birmingham, City or Chimpanzee supporters. They are all Cvnts.

Any aggressive behaviour from any set of fans is unacceptable. I don't discriminate between Leicester, Birmingham, City or Chimpanzee supporters. They are all Cvnts.

He wasn't apologising genius.

Chimpanzee FC - a bunch of soon to be neanderthals

welcome to our forum mate. You may post sensible things, as in your last sentance. But sensible posts are not very common on here so possibly pass folk by?

welcome to our forum mate. You may post sensible things, as in your last sentance. But sensible posts are not very common on here so possibly pass folk by?

ark at this white knight getting all cosy with the tiger, looking to get 'mauled' are you sunshine? Silly little bender. Keep that shit to yourself.

Archived