Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GingerrrFox

I love a good bit of aggro.

As for the Brum fans, I heard them givin it some aggression but i had not the feintest idea what they were saying. Dead yampy. A few of their inbred looking 15-year-olds threw a few punches and then ran off shouting. Bunch of pussies. Surprised they could even afford to get to the game cos I don't think many of them had ever seen a paycheck. IQs less than 50 the lot of them, so well into the 60th percentile in their home city. I was fascinated to be so close to them. Like a live zoo experience.

Our lot were as bad. I've no time for thugs that want to intimidate other people. Some moron walking in front of us was giving it the big one but only when he was stood next to the riot vans near the local hero. There was families with young children present. Some people have no decency anymore.

ark at this white knight getting all cosy with the tiger, looking to get 'mauled' are you sunshine? Silly little bender. Keep that shit to yourself.

great post fella. Was praising a fellow football suporter for condemming violence.

See what you did there with mauled n tiger. Are you a secret hull fan by any chance? If so f.ck off up there

So they were "giving it large" after the game?

I didn't hear a peep out of the few fans they brought during the game.

Worst away fans down at Freemans Wharf I can remember - completely drowned out.

Interested to know, since I didn't hear it, if they sang "Leicester's A S***hole" like everyone else does these days, because I can safely say that, even living up north as I do today, Leicester is the Ritz compared to the Birmingham suburbs.

Nonsense IMO. I thought for their numbers they were very good and better than we've been at most places this year.

Agreed about the shithole comment. Personally think Birmingham's the biggest shithole in England.

They did bring a good number for a night game, on a Saturday afternoon, I'm sure they would have brought more. They are a well supported club.

I know this isn't the first time that 'trouble' as happened after a Leicester/Birmingham game though. Can remember it happening before, is it because of the East v West thing!?... Watched all that video on the first page, didn't realise they were kept until no Leicester fans were virtually left. "You should be in bed" was a good one though.

From what I've heard they weren't BCFC fans, they were a rent-a-mob hired by the Birmingham in Bloom Group with the aim of trashing the flowerbeds on our roundabout to put us out of the running for the 2013 competition. I shall be writing to the national committee with a letter of complaint.

Anyone care to accompany me to forcibly remove all hanging baskets in the Bordesley area next week?

From what I've heard they weren't BCFC fans, they were a rent-a-mob hired by the Birmingham in Bloom Group with the aim of trashing the flowerbeds on our roundabout to put us out of the running for the 2013 competition. I shall be writing to the national committee with a letter of complaint.

Anyone care to accompany me to forcibly remove all hanging baskets in the Bordesley area next week?

lol

I heard it was the Birmingham Drama Society trying to recreate a performance fromthe 80s. Sadly using 14,15 & 16 year olds it was always destined to be a failed production! The extras, who normally do Harry Hill look-a-like work were more convincing but seemed to be taking their roles a little too seriously! For those I say grow up and as for the snotty nosed kids :crylaugh:

Well at least Birmingham have a better train station than us, we have done up ours yet it still looks shit.

Birmingham have escalators :P

I'd make a clever quip about it being typical that Birmingham's best spot is where you go to get away from the place, but if you're referring to the subterranian crypt / building site that is New Street, you've got brum-tinted spectacles on. :thumbup:

TBF you should get off your high horse. You support the midlands Millwall. Your club is an embarassment to the game.

Why does this have to come down to slagging off Clubs? How is that relevant to the point I'm trying to make. I'm an individual.

In what way do we resemble Millwall? What is your evidence to back this up? Have you seen a map lately? What high horse?

Details man details.

Why does this have to come down to slagging off Clubs? How is that relevant to the point I'm trying to make. I'm an individual.

In what way do we resemble Millwall? What is your evidence to back this up? Have you seen a map lately? What high horse?

Details man details.

If you don't like the high horse comment you should avoid referring to people as 'Mr Billy big bollocks'. Surely before you took up residence inside the M25 you laughed at how stupid cockney people sound so why join them? Humility man humility.

Archived