Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GingerrrFox

I love a good bit of aggro.

All I have to say is Birmingham fans are ***** of the highest order. Giving it large after the game. Why is it always the tower block wankers who have a point to prove. However I did enjoy making one shit himself. Did anyone notice the squabble at the roundabout just outside the ground? And what was that all about with the police blocking off the symphony rooms after the game?

Did they tell you to get back in your biscuit tin - is that why your so angry?

I've never heard that 1 before. Yawn. If you must know I'm slightly annoyed we threw away the chance of being 5th with Forest playing top of the league and Brighton facing a tough away game at Middlesborough, also Bolton will beat Bristol tomorrow so we're gonna slip to 8th.

does anyone know what happened in the Symphony Rooms then?

Was just about to post this... We (along with about 100 other people, maybe more) couldn't get past. Had to take the long route. Three riot vans there and all the road was blocked.

Always seems to happen against Birmingham, home or away. Maybe it's the east v west thing, not sure.

Was at my first game yesterday taking my three year old to his first game, after we walked down towards there cus my mate said it looked quicker, we got about 20 yards past the roundabout when about 15 people came piling out with glasses being smashed. Cos I had my lad we didnt go any further and as we turned around police went running down and called for the dogs. My son loved it although when I told the missus she seemed less than impressed

Kicked off quite a lot on the round about between city and Birmingham coppers waded in though seen one lad get hit by the coppers for no reason what so ever just standing there watching. Half the time it's the police who cause it.

Kicked off quite a lot on the round about between city and Birmingham coppers waded in though seen one lad get hit by the coppers for no reason what so ever just standing there watching. Half the time it's the police who cause it.

Some bloke in his 40s started slapping my mate on the face laughing near the roundabout. Pathetic really they drew FFS. Ended in a bit of a standoff.

There was a riot in there, caused by some Brum scum.

The old bill had them up against the side of the place after and they looked like a bunch of kids to me (maybe that's my age?).

After 10 minutes the Police opened the road and off we went.

It must have gone off in there before the final whistle as I left bang on the final whistle and by the time I got to there it was all over.

I assumed that maybe brum and foxes were in there together and the penalty debacle sparked it off?

Some bloke in his 40s started slapping my mate on the face laughing near the roundabout. Pathetic really they drew FFS. Ended in a bit of a standoff.

Yeah I seen that also seen a girl slap a lad...

yeah i had a birmingham fan trying to fight me but he fail lol there was twenty city fans against one birmingham fan last time i seen him run off to the train station guess he was running for the train lol lol

So they were "giving it large" after the game?

I didn't hear a peep out of the few fans they brought during the game.

Worst away fans down at Freemans Wharf I can remember - completely drowned out.

Interested to know, since I didn't hear it, if they sang "Leicester's A S***hole" like everyone else does these days, because I can safely say that, even living up north as I do today, Leicester is the Ritz compared to the Birmingham suburbs.

I thought they brought a good number and at times were good. Great looking celebrations too, and whatever they were singing in injury time after their equaliser was right loud and slow and like how a proper anthem should be sung.

No idea what happened after, was too fúcked off to care.

I thought they brought a good number and at times were good. Great looking celebrations too, and whatever they were singing in injury time after their equaliser was right loud and slow and like how a proper anthem should be sung.

No idea what happened after, was too fúcked off to care.

Wow a sensible post! I'm usually the first to criticise our fans but we were excellent last night, good numbers for a Friday (would have been a 100 more if your plod didn't send some home) and in fine voice, not sure how anyone could criticise us from last night, great variety of chants too unlike your 3-4 generic tinpot songs, no offence to the reasonable lads on here. I also know of an Asian lad from our end that was hit at the roundabout for no reason so it works both ways trouble wise

Archived