Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wurmer

Beckford

Schlupp who isn't always considered a striker...Schlupp who only came back from Man Poo to cover LB......Schlupp who has the right attitude but missed at least 2 chances last night that Beckford would have scored....yes that Schlupp

Personally I think anybody who considers Beckford a striker at this level needs their head looking at.

Oh right, so we haven't lost a goal machine then?

He scored twice today. Therefore he is prolific and the answer to our problems.

The fact that they are even there when we are loaning in tripe like Kane says a lot about wonder boy in charge - clueless and desperate - change needed now

He was poor for us and is on high wages. But yeah, everything's Pearson's fault. This is why everyone thinks you're a dick.

He was poor for us and is on high wages. But yeah, everything's Pearson's fault. This is why everyone thinks you're a dick.

Do they - or will they reluctantly accept that the bozo in charge can't deliver anything for the fourth year running and should never have come back - the last resort of the happy clapper, a personal insult

Do they - or will they reluctantly accept that the bozo in charge can't deliver anything for the fourth year running and should never have come back - the last resort of the happy clapper, a personal insult

So you'd have Beckford recalled? lol Wish you were in charge instead.

Who do you think realistically should be in charge instead of Pearson?

Solid discussion yet again.

You're a dick,does that make more sense? Justifying the retention of an appalling manager because we can't think of one better has to be the lowest point of my supporting the club. Right now, we have no idea who would step forward to take the job and the old board would have had lots of ideas- this one has none and instead we have to watch them sat in the stand with Tops Mum looking glamourous (or was she Tops girl...) wearing sunglasses when its dark - give it up, we need someone who knows football in here now - why that should be me i have no idea, i just support the twats

You're a dick,does that make more sense? Justifying the retention of an appalling manager because we can't think of one better has to be the lowest point of my supporting the club. Right now, we have no idea who would step forward to take the job and the old board would have had lots of ideas- this one has none and instead we have to watch them sat in the stand with Tops Mum looking glamourous (or was she Tops girl...) wearing sunglasses when its dark - give it up, we need someone who knows football in here now - why that should be me i have no idea, i just support the twats

And look where that got us.

Archived