Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wurmer

Beckford

O neill, Europe, top 10 Prem - rubbish, Nige could do better

Oh, you didn't specify that old board, I assumed, as you like to talk about the regime before the current one (Sven is a favourite topic as we know) that you meant Mr Mandaric and his fantastic ideas and choices which sent us to the third tier.

Why do pearsonites keep asking that?

Do you really believe that there is no other manager out there who is as good as Pearson?

That's exactly what I think. O'Neil and Di Matteo are the only 2 I'd want to replace Pearson at the end of the season and neither are realistic.

Anyone who seriously thinks Beckford was value for money, or would present any use to us this year, is more blinkered than any 'Pearsonite'.

Beckford has some ability, but a lot of basics such as first touch are appalling. He doesn't give a shit about Leicester City and never has done. Pearson's got this one firmly right and his embarrassing 6 goals for Huddersfield says it all.

Players like this got us to a lower position than this year, why the hell would we turn back to it?!

You're a dick,does that make more sense? Justifying the retention of an appalling manager because we can't think of one better has to be the lowest point of my supporting the club. Right now, we have no idea who would step forward to take the job and the old board would have had lots of ideas- this one has none and instead we have to watch them sat in the stand with Tops Mum looking glamourous (or was she Tops girl...) wearing sunglasses when its dark - give it up, we need someone who knows football in here now - why that should be me i have no idea, i just support the twats

:crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

Do they - or will they reluctantly accept that the bozo in charge can't deliver anything for the fourth year running and should never have come back - the last resort of the happy clapper, a personal insult

Have I missed something here?

What has Pearson not delivered for 4 years running?

He has only been back here for what??? around 16 - 24 months.

If you're suggesting that his first spell here, and his time at Hull can be considered as failures because he has not 'delivered anything'....then I do not believe your levels of sanity compare with those of a sane individual.

The irony surrounding your comments is the fact that you backed Sven, who if he would still be in charge, would probably have been the mastermind behind the sequel to the 'Portsmouth Project'.

I'm not a 'happy clapper', and could write you a post on why Mcdermott, Adkins, Hughes, O'Neill, Lennon, Powell, Di Matteo, Warnock etc...should have been brought in to replace Pearson. But your constant hatred towards NP and the blame you put at his door is just embarrassing, especially when your remarks are incorrect.

How long have people been hanging around waiting for a Beckford goal to co-incide with a bad City result to re-start this bullshit?

Embarrasing. Judge a player on what he does whilst he plays for your club. In Beckfords case, nothing to write home about.

Months?

6 in 19

Waghorn 3 in 22

Vardy 4 in 20

Futacs 1 in 9

Only Woods 5 in 15 is better. I'm not advocating his return merely highlighting that through recruitment and retention we are now paying Waghorn, Vardy and Futacs to get us 2 more goals that a man widely regarded by many on here as a lazy bag of wank. It's just taken 51 appearances (in one form or another) to achieve this.

Archived