Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
muzzy1981

Still feeling confident!?

The last two games imo have shown we are certainly getting back to form despite the late goals. James has added solidity in mid and schlupp dynamism up front. I still think we have a good chance, players need raise their game like kingy did! Come on city!

The last two games imo have shown we are certainly getting back to form despite the late goals. James has added solidity in mid and schlupp dynamism up front. I still think we have a good chance, players need raise their game like kingy did! Come on city!

That's the spirit lol:chant:

Of course we still have a good chance; we've got Watford, Palace but especially Bolton and Forest all to play. We can still make it, just got to make sure we beat Bolton. Help from 'Boro against Forest would be a good thing as well.

:scarf:

I have optimism and this is why.....

Genuinely believe that Bolton's run could end against us and that Watford are now going through a shaky bit of form - so are not as difficult as once thought.

IMO Palace will be an easier match than Brighton was as they too have lost some form... Plus Forest... we FINALLY have to win there again. Yet despite this optimism, I still don't rate our Nigel anymore I'm afraid !!

A typical bit of nonsense from yourself again I see.

I hope we make it, I expect we don't.

(See the difference)?

Boo... Hiss... Etc

lol

In fairness you did seem to criticise people quite a bit for staying positive so I understand why people are inclined to have a little joke about it.

I actually don't think we'll do it now but I and others want to stay positive and it's just a bit frustrating when we get moaned at for that. It's not you I have a problem with btw, but some people really seem to enjoy having a pop at those who want to keep a bit of optimism.

Yeah I still believe we can do it and you know what,

"When you feel down, try positive thinking,

That's what I told them and said,

Don't wear a frown, try positive thinking,

Laugh at your troubles instead.

You've got to look on the bright side,

On hope so much depends,

With your confidence sinking, positive thinking,

Helps you on the way my friend.

When things look black, try positive thinking,

Treat every season as spring,

No glancing back, try positive thinking,