Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HesNotGudjonsonn2

Emotional...

Was very worked up in the last 15, rocking and swaying and shouting. Crazy times, the mrs thought I had lost it. Massive win! That really could be one if he biggest wins for years, 3 more cup finals just like a Leicester side to do it the hard way.

Think there are more twists and turns to come.

My arse fell out when they shouted for a penalty late on, couldn't see if it was, just glad the ref didn't give it. But with every cross, corner they throw in I could see a goal, and then when we started miss kicking clearances. Think I might have to see the doctor before the end of the season, because if the next 3 games are like tonight, think my blood pressure will be through the roof lol.

Wasnt at the game due to work, but listened and my word did it sound tense, hate listening on the radio in not so important games but this one was just unbearable. Had to keep myself busy that last 10 mins, was just waiting for the depressed voice of Stringer to say 'bolton have equalised' in that tone. Going palace on saturday with hope restored! COYB!

I was a nervous wreck tonight. Could barely watch the game towards the end because I was just waiting for that last-minute kick in the teeth.

It's for nights like this that I love being a Leicester fan!

Was an emotionally roller coaster from start to finish.

3 minutes in 0-1 - Here we go again, can I refund my Palace tickets?

1-1 - The hope builds

2-1 - GET IN DYEEEEERRRR

HT- Nerves kick in

Leading up to Bolton goal - I can feel the equaliser coming

2-2 - FFS KNEW IT, so so depressing.

3-2 - YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Last 20 minutes - Absolutely terrifying, heart pounding, looking away at corners.

FT - Cheered louder than any of the goals, epic epic feeling. SO HAPPY :D

Archived