Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Is it YOUR fault?

So, after not watching or listening to our game last night (this morning) ive come to the conclusion that our appalling form might well be my fault, it seems when i listen/watch, we lose or draw.

So a light fluffy question....

If every time you watched City play, we lost or drew. But... every time you didnt watch... we won or drew...would you stop watching? (for the good of the club)

Edit; I think id stop watching and just watch replays.

Back in the day we always had this superstition, well more of a realisation that every time we ate during football match, at the game or at home while listening on the radio we would concede and lose, to this day my dad still blames my mum for having an early tea as we were going out and causing us to concede 2 late goals against Newcastle and lose. With all these late night games I've been eating during the matches, I was reminded of this against Birmingham when we sat down to eat and they instantly scored the late penalty, so last night I didn't eat even a crumb during the match and we won.

Sorry guys, I'm fasting for the rest of the season, just to be sure.

10 away games this season:

Played 10

Won 0

Drawn 3

Lost 7

Goals for 6

Goals against 14

I have a ticket for Saturday. Should I go?

10 away games this season:

Played 10

Won 0

Drawn 3

Lost 7

Goals for 6

Goals against 14

I have a ticket for Saturday. Should I go?

Do the right thing... stay well away. :)

Think it's time you fooked off then!

:)

the%20finger%5B5%5D.jpg

Archived