Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

The cost of the play-offs

Although our form against the "better sides" in this division is relatively decent (barring not being able to beat Cardiff over two games and losing at home to Palace and the obligatory away defeat at to Watford!), it is jumping the gun in all ways to already be starting to think ahead and plan for the play offs! I'm just looking ahead to Watford at home next Friday and no further than that for now! Forest away on the last day is tempting but if it's a dine deal that we won't make the play offs by then, then I'm afraid my budget says "save your dough"!

You only live once.

Pay the money, enjoy the experience, talk about it for years afterwards.

Having gone to many play-offs, I can surely say that the final is not to be missed. A better day out you will be struggling to find. Win or lose.

We can but dream for now! I loved all the play off finals I went to in 1992, 1993, 1994 and 1996! I can't believe the best one of the lot is now 17 years ago, gulp!

Hahahaa typical Leicester getting excited after 1 win. My advice is don't save any money and worry about it if we get there. If fans had followed my advice and backed us to lose every game since Huddersfield away in the cup then the play-offs and next seasons season ticket would already be paid for.

You'll need probably £75-100 for the away leg, £50-60 for the home leg and then god knows what for Wembley, if we win then you can multiply that by about 20 on booze for the days and weeks after as it'll be one big long party.

Hope you lost £100 on Tuesday night and choke on the trappings of your 30 pieces of silver :whistle:

You only live once.

Pay the money, enjoy the experience, talk about it for years afterwards.

Having gone to many play-offs, I can surely say that the final is not to be missed. A better day out you will be struggling to find. Win or lose.

Went to all of them mate, Wembley is not so great if you lose, though still fun......... but after the wins :D:chant:

Archived