Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

The cost of the play-offs

This is not a thread getting ahead of ourselves thinking we've already made it, however last night has made us all believe there's a possibility we might just do it. Now hypothetically if we do, I was just wondering how much money people think the play-offs will cost us, I've already spent far too much money on Leicester this season but this is something I couldn't miss. So how much do you think I would need to save, for say forest away, both play-off legs and a trip to wembley?

Think £250 would cover it?

Hahahaa typical Leicester getting excited after 1 win. My advice is don't save any money and worry about it if we get there. If fans had followed my advice and backed us to lose every game since Huddersfield away in the cup then the play-offs and next seasons season ticket would already be paid for.

You'll need probably £75-100 for the away leg, £50-60 for the home leg and then god knows what for Wembley, if we win then you can multiply that by about 20 on booze for the days and weeks after as it'll be one big long party.

Guest MattP

Are playoff final tickets going to be £30?

Very much doubt it since you could barely get one for that in 1996.

I am going to Wymeswolds greatest music festival - Glastonbudget for the weekend with one of my mates bands playing the Sunday night! The thought of then leaving there stupidly hungover to get home to then get a train London scares me a little could be a cracking end to an extremely boozy weekend! I'm thinking a few days off work is in order after!

I can't travel the weekend of the playoff final, but trying to go over for the home leg if Leicester finish top 6. The problem is that I can't just pick up and leave whenever, and I'm trying to plan the days off from work, but whether City have a home first leg, second leg, or even make the playoffs at all might be decided on May 4 :/ As of now, my vacation request at work takes care of a home first leg (I put in for that after the Birmingham game).

Whatever it costs, I'm throwing it on my credit card. 0% APR interest for one year.

West Ham play-off final prices last season...

Category 1 - £100

Category 2 - £78

Category 3 - £66

Category 4 - £54

Category 5 - £38

FA Cup Final Tickets are:

£115 - Red

£85 - Blue

£65 - Yellow

£45 - Green

9_SeatinePlan.gif

So I guess it's likely to be somewhere between those prices, awful early yet though with us having to potentially win our next 5 games to get there.

last years final tickets were:

£100, £78, £66, £54 and £38 for adults, half price for concessions.

My bank account is hoping we don't get there, no doubt the cheapest ones will go first.

I doubt the cheapest will go first, they're right up in the gods, a truly crap place to be at Wembley.

Whenever I've been to see England play I have always gone for Cat 3 behind the goal (occasionally called cat 2), cat 4 wouldn't be too bad as that would be lower level 5 but right at the back in Cat 5 you need binos.

Jumping the gun abit though with this thread!

I am going to Wymeswolds greatest music festival - Glastonbudget for the weekend with one of my mates bands playing the Sunday night! The thought of then leaving there stupidly hungover to get home to then get a train London scares me a little could be a cracking end to an extremely boozy weekend! I'm thinking a few days off work is in order after!

i no his family had money, he told us often enough, but didnt realise he had his own festival lol

So, as of today, I was given days off work from May 5 through May 13. If City play a home first leg, I'm doing whatever I can to fly over for it. Not that I wouldn't like to go to an away first leg, but I think that fans that spend their time, money, and emotions following the team all over the country would deserve to go more than I.

Wouldn't allocation be 25000 seats each team due to corperate seating and the middle tier club seats? I would be very lucky to even get a ticket regardless of cost I think

Millwall got 31500 for the FA cup. So i would of thought it would be around that number.

Archived