Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WeAreGoingUp

Tickets Wanted / For Sale! Notts Forest

It'll be worth ringing the club up tomorrow

already done.... say they will get very few returns if there is a possibility of us going up which there.... woman on the phone said there will be less than 25 returns and its just luck of the draw when you ring up.

already done.... say they will get very few returns if there is a possibility of us going up which there.... woman on the phone said there will be less than 25 returns and its just luck of the draw when you ring up.

How the hell does she know who will return a ticket lol Yes it's certainly luck of the draw but for her to put a figure on it is baloney

I haven't the faintest. You know what to do then. Get down there Weds night

ha ha ha. not something for me im afraid. just going to try Thursday morning. what annoys me is that i have been to all home games (including Middlesborugh with the snow) and 6 away games, alright its not many but its a decent amount of games and yet people who aint been to a game all season have got tickets because they have contacts through the ticket office

jib it?

There is no way in this world you would get to jib the gates at the City ground, they put up the low level fencing about 25 yards before the turnstiles and make you queue there and show your ticket to a steward before you get anywhere near it.

Jibbing means when you're at a turnstile ( new Wembley is probably the easiest now) you go in with the person in front both in the same bit of turnstile, he has a ticket, you don't so you get in together. Very hard to do as stewards stand behind them on auto ticket turnstiles, the ones like Forest where they tear the stub off you'd never get away with it.

At Wembley the ticket machine thing is in a narrow passage way, the stewards are along way inside the concourse so you can jib there, give him a few seconds to get frisked and then you walk in behind. If you look nervous etc they'll have you straight out or ask to see a ticket.

Man City fans two years ago famously jibbed the gates, quite alot of them as well.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/wembley-jibbing-scandal-fans-sneaking-1843731

The priority system is all wrong,as soon as you reach P1 in a season you should be added to the list.Ive done 16 away games this season and think I should of at least been in with a chance of a ticket.So angry.

How many did you do last season?

Who's selling me a ticket for a hundred quid then?

Are you serious?

I am not selling mine for any amount but if you want a ticket that badly get yourself down to the City ground on Saturday morning as there is bound to be someone there trying to sell a ticket or two seeing as how high the demand for them is.

last season only did 7,workered at lot on weekends last year.My idea would be to start the season looking back at last seasons away priority but as soon as people clock up enough games just give them P2 then P1 status,I carnt see a problem with that.

Archived