Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WeAreGoingUp

Tickets Wanted / For Sale! Notts Forest

So all the glory hunters bought tickets for F****T and when it looks like we won't be going up want to sell them. Typical

Yep that's right. Glory hunters who still managed to get tickets for the game in the first instance. I'll keep my £32 and save about £100 on beer by not going. I've no shame in saying that

Unless Bolton lose today mine will be up for sale. Face value obviously

How about a draw?

It makes no difference to us if they get no points or just one today.

EDIT: I say no difference, of course if they lost both games we'd only need a draw. But if they draw we're still in it.

So all the glory hunters bought tickets for F****T and when it looks like we won't be going up want to sell them. Typical

Mate, if there's nothing to play for then you can hardly begrudge people who don't want to spend a lot of money on what is a relatively meaningless game. Of course you still want to win but it isn't much to celebrate really.

Having said that if we've still got something to play for I'm with you. People should still want to go if we have a chance.

How about a draw?

It makes no difference to us if they get no points or just one today.

EDIT: I say no difference, of course if they lost both games we'd only need a draw. But if they draw we're still in it.

There are several implications in fairness. Forgetting Bolton if palace decide to lose their last 3 games, one a local derby with Millwall, we will have it all to play for still

There are several implications in fairness. Forgetting Bolton if palace decide to lose their last 3 games, one a local derby with Millwall, we will have it all to play for still

If Palace draw one we're still in it too. GD is keeping us in this tbh, if it wasn't for that I'd have basically given up all hope.

As an aside, does anyone know the record lowest points total for 6th spot?

If Palace draw one we're still in it too. GD is keeping us in this tbh, if it wasn't for that I'd have basically given up all hope.

As an aside, does anyone know the record lowest points total for 6th spot?

No team in the second tier has got into the playoffs with less than 70 points since the 1990-91 when Boro got there with 69. The lowest second tier total ever was the first season of the playoffs, when Ipswich finished with just 64 points.

Bottom of PO points totals

86-87- 64pts

87-88- 77pts

88-89- 76pts

89-90- 74pts

90-91- 69pts

91-92- 74pts

92-93- 76pts (us)

93-94- 71pts

94-95- 76pts

95-96- 71pts

96-97- 71pts