Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WeAreGoingUp

Tickets Wanted / For Sale! Notts Forest

Returns?

This could be the best game you witness in a long time. This could be one of the most exciting, joyous occasions in recent times for Leicester City. And you want to return your ticket? It's a bit like the Many City fans who walked out ten minutes from time against QPR (not quite the same but you get my point).

I'm making no promises, it probably won't happen but this really is an "I was there" game. You'll massively regret it if you miss us scraping into the POs on the last day.

Get yourself down to the City Ground if you've got a ticket.

I nipped in yesterday as I was passing by and was told there had been no returns, pretty sure if there are any the ticket office staff will have a long list of people the will give them to rather than putting them back on general sale.

Are you serious?

I am not selling mine for any amount but if you want a ticket that badly get yourself down to the City ground on Saturday morning as there is bound to be someone there trying to sell a ticket or two seeing as how high the demand for them is.

Damn right, hate missing a game against these scum, nevermind one which has all this kind of potential, I may head down, I'm meant to be working a 12-8 here in Wales though and would rather not miss it unless i'm guaranteed a ticket.

Damn right, hate missing a game against these scum, nevermind one which has all this kind of potential, I may head down, I'm meant to be working a 12-8 here in Wales though and would rather not miss it unless i'm guaranteed a ticket.

I thought you were local, Wales is quite a trek just to loiter on the off chance someone has a ticket going.

I thought you were local, Wales is quite a trek just to loiter on the off chance someone has a ticket going.

Yupp, 5 hour trip, would be worth it if I managed to get one, I'll weigh it up between now and Saturday, fvcking love to be there though.

Hello everyone, unfortunately due to work commitments I can't make it Saturday. I have one adult and 1 fox travel ticket. I have them on pre-order so automatically sent as I am P1. If anybody wants them I live in Hinckley, but work across East Midlands, so can meet somewhere thurs or Friday (if evening Hinckley would be best).

Seat is in X1 row z.

I'm not a fake or dodgy seller, as Ric flair can confirm I go home and away.

I want my money back on them and a few pints for my trouble and won't sell separately. I would rather someone here have them rather than shop staff if I take them back.

Make me an offer before I take back to the store!

Cheers, Adam.

Hello everyone, unfortunately due to work commitments I can't make it Saturday. I have one adult and 1 fox travel ticket. I have them on pre-order so automatically sent as I am P1. If anybody wants them I live in Hinckley, but work across East Midlands, so can meet somewhere thurs or Friday (if evening Hinckley would be best).

Seat is in X1 row z.

I want my money back on them and a few pints for my trouble and won't sell separately. I would rather someone here have them rather than shop staff if I take them back.

Cheers, Adam.

I want them DM your details.

Seat is in X1 row z.

Cheers, Adam.

If happy fox can't sort something il pick up off you mate.

Seat is in X1 row z.

Cheers, Adam.

I'll take both off your hands for £100.

Bloody hell I've woke up inundated! The first was Maybes (in pm) followed by happy fox. So Maybes if you want them confirm as soon as possible by pm and I will send you my mobile number through.

I have been offered £100 also through this site but I will be fair and say on a first come first served basis. Please note though these tickets cost me £52 just to buy so anyone offering less than £60/65 and wants me to deliver, it's not worth my while and really I should be compensated for missing the game with a couple of pints.

Thanks for the interest, if these don't sell I will re advertise them.

Due to unforeseen circumstances today I won't be going, one Away end adult ticket at face value.

Must be able to collect from Sileby, I can meet you at the railway station if you want.

First come, first served. PM your number.

Now sold.

Due to unforeseen circumstances today I won't be going, one Away end adult ticket at face value.

Must be able to collect from Sileby, I can meet you at the railway station if you want.

First come, first served. PM your number.

pmed you mate.

hello,

i have been a LCFC fan all my life and have been a season ticket holder for many years. i attend anywhere from 5-10 away games a year. i could not get a ticket for forest away and despite browsing this forum for countless hours, posting on twitter and ringing up the ticket office asking for returns i have had no luck. i have posted this topic in a last ditch attempt that if someone has a ticket they would offer it to me, all i can offer is £50.00 for the ticket so i know you could get more but it is all i can afford. i can collect tonight and pay tonight via Paypal if you prefer. many thanks,

Nathan.

hello,

i have been a LCFC fan all my life and have been a season ticket holder for many years. i attend anywhere from 5-10 away games a year. i could not get a ticket for forest away and despite browsing this forum for countless hours, posting on twitter and ringing up the ticket office asking for returns i have had no luck. i have posted this topic in a last ditch attempt that if someone has a ticket they would offer it to me, all i can offer is £50.00 for the ticket so i know you could get more but it is all i can afford. i can collect tonight and pay tonight via Paypal if you prefer. many thanks,

Nathan.

Can't fault your effort, you do deserve one.

CAN SOMEONE WHO IS SELLING FOREST TICKETS PLEASE MESSAGE ME:

PM ME ON HERE

£50.00 Per Ticket

need 1 or 2

You've made it perfectly clear enough times that you want tickets and how much you're willing to pay for them. Your desperation is getting really tedious and annoying.

Archived