Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WeAreGoingUp

Tickets Wanted / For Sale! Notts Forest

Anyone got even one spare ( preferably 2 spare ) adult tickets for Forest game. Willing to pay whatever ?

sorry mate, there is about 30 of us looking for the same thing. if you aint got 1 now i dont think we will.

You've made it perfectly clear enough times that you want tickets and how much you're willing to pay for them. Your desperation is getting really tedious and annoying.

shut up. the thread is for that. im only doing it on this thread to slow down.

and if i dont get one my son cannot go as he has one and is desperate to go but i need to accompany him to the ground.

sorry mate, there is about 30 of us looking for the same thing. if you aint got 1 now i dont think we will.

shut up. the thread is for that. im only doing it on this thread to slow down.

and if i dont get one my son cannot go as he has one and is desperate to go but i need to accompany him to the ground.

So why are you asking for an under 18 ticket? And why did you make a topic asking if Fox Travel was safe for 15/16 year olds because your parents were questioning it?

Try harder next time.

CAN SOMEONE WHO IS SELLING FOREST TICKETS PLEASE MESSAGE ME:

PM ME ON HERE

£50.00 Per Ticket

need 1 or 2

Can't fault your effort.

Just as a general point, anyone selling a ticket for a profit (i.e. including booking fees and delivery) to a fellow fan is a cvnt and should be banned.

So why are you asking for an under 18 ticket? And why did you make a topic asking if Fox Travel was safe for 15/16 year olds because your parents were questioning it?

Try harder next time.

pipe down. me and my son both use this account. this is why i post quite a lot.

pipe down. me and my son both use this account. this is why i post quite a lot.

Of course you do. That's why on the previous page you asked for 1 under 18 ticket although on this page your 'son' has already got a ticket and you need 1 so you can accompany him.

You're desperate for a ticket, everybody understands that. No need to lie about your situation.

Odds are we're going to lose, or at least fail to get into the Play-Offs. If we do pull it off then you've got three more games to look forward to all of which will probably be more enjoyable than the Forest game. Sure it's a shame, but you've been asking for over a week and you've had no luck, it's time to just accept it and look forward to listening to the game.

Of course you do. That's why on the previous page you asked for 1 under 18 ticket although on this page your 'son' has already got a ticket and you need 1 so you can accompany him.

You're desperate for a ticket, everybody understands that. No need to lie about your situation.

my son is attending, i am not lying and i am desperate for a ticket. still so annoyed that all these "fans" are going to the game who aint been to a game all season.

hello,

i have been a LCFC fan all my life and have been a season ticket holder for many years. i attend anywhere from 5-10 away games a year. i could not get a ticket for forest away and despite browsing this forum for countless hours, posting on twitter and ringing up the ticket office asking for returns i have had no luck. i have posted this topic in a last ditch attempt that if someone has a ticket they would offer it to me, all i can offer is £50.00 for the ticket so i know you could get more but it is all i can afford. i can collect tonight and pay tonight via Paypal if you prefer. many thanks,

Nathan.

If it makes you feel any better, I've been a STH for many years despite living in York, I'm now a student at Newcastle, have been to 10 aways. I had a ticket, gave them the wrong card details by accident, they sent me an email saying they would hold back the ticket for me if I got back to them ASAP. I then phoned them up and got some arrogant **** on the phone who didn't believe me, looked into it, found out i was right, then said 'oh no, we don't have any tickets left'. Felt even worse knowing i had a ticket and now someone else has it. Spent so much money following us and know it'll mean more to me than half the people there who have got tickets from their mates at the TO. Just have to accept it though, nothing you can do. I could afford to pay over the odds for a ticket but don't think it's right, and i'll be delighted if we get in the playoffs whether i'm there or not.

If it makes you feel any better, I've been a STH for many years despite living in York, I'm now a student at Newcastle, have been to 10 aways. I had a ticket, gave them the wrong card details by accident, they sent me an email saying they would hold back the ticket for me if I got back to them ASAP. I then phoned them up and got some arrogant **** on the phone who didn't believe me, looked into it, found out i was right, then said 'oh no, we don't have any tickets left'. Felt even worse knowing i had a ticket and now someone else has it. Spent so much money following us and know it'll mean more to me than half the people there who have got tickets from their mates at the TO. Just have to accept it though, nothing you can do. I could afford to pay over the odds for a ticket but don't think it's right, and i'll be delighted if we get in the playoffs whether i'm there or not.

sorry to hear that, and yet tens of "fans" who aint been to a game have got tickets through their mates at the ticket office

also i had a ignorant git on the phone as well.... i asked if there was any returns in which he replied no and they wont be any.

You've made it perfectly clear enough times that you want tickets and how much you're willing to pay for them. Your desperation is getting really tedious and annoying.

oh leave it out, he's just a Leicester fan desperate for a ticket to an important game. he can ask all he wants he is entitled too.

Perhaps consider sleeping with the enemy? I got a mate whose doing it.. Couldn't get a ticket with us.

not paying £32 to have the risk of getting kicked in/kicked out or both. Plus i know i couldn't remain seated if we score a winner

not paying £32 to have the risk of getting kicked in/kicked out or both. Plus i know i couldn't remain seated if we score a winner

Haha a very good point.. If anyone sees a riot in the Brian Clough stand that will be my mate getting a shoe in by the forest.

Fvck me you're a bundle of joy!!

Maybe it's just me then. But surely you must be bored of the whole 'I've been a ST holder for x years and been to x away games this year' story. Seem to remember we had a couple of hundred tickets left at Palace, where were all these people then?

Everyone else has said how many tickets they want, what they're willing to pay for them and then just got on with it. WeAreGoingUp has posted the same thing over and over again, and now resorted to making up stories in order to try and get a ticket. Personally, I find it irritating.

If people have tickets to sell they post on here generally on a first come, first served basis. They probably don't read through all the pages and see who is most desperate for a ticket.

As for people saying someone 'deserves' a ticket because they're posting constantly on here asking for one, really?

Archived