Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WeAreGoingUp

Tickets Wanted / For Sale! Notts Forest

Just a quick question to yourself when ringing up the ticket office in the hope of a return ticket should I ask to talk to Jim?

He's not really on tickets now mate, whoever you speak to should be able to help you.

sorry to hear that, and yet tens of "fans" who aint been to a game have got tickets through their mates at the ticket office

also i had a ignorant git on the phone as well.... i asked if there was any returns in which he replied no and they wont be any.

If it makes you feel any better, I've been a STH for many years despite living in York, I'm now a student at Newcastle, have been to 10 aways. I had a ticket, gave them the wrong card details by accident, they sent me an email saying they would hold back the ticket for me if I got back to them ASAP. I then phoned them up and got some arrogant **** on the phone who didn't believe me, looked into it, found out i was right, then said 'oh no, we don't have any tickets left'. Felt even worse knowing i had a ticket and now someone else has it. Spent so much money following us and know it'll mean more to me than half the people there who have got tickets from their mates at the TO. Just have to accept it though, nothing you can do. I could afford to pay over the odds for a ticket but don't think it's right, and i'll be delighted if we get in the playoffs whether i'm there or not.

I can understand your dissapointment.

You attitude towards those who have got tickets in front of you is childish though.

And that's not ignoreant, that's him telling you how it is. Who is going to return their tickets when there are people like yourself willing to pay nearly twice face value for them.

My Uncle has somehow managed to get a ticket for me tomorrow, ecstatic, deserve a bit of luck and so do Leicester!

for someone who has traveled the circumference of the entire earth in the last 4 seasons following Leicester city (21,216 miles) you fully deserve one. Hats off to you sir and enjoy the game, pleased for you

for someone who has traveled the circumference of the entire earth in the last 4 seasons following Leicester city (21,216 miles) you fully deserve one. Hats off to you sir and enjoy the game, pleased for you

Haha, cheers mate, hopefully it'll all be worth it for tomorrow!

WE. KNOW.

Just an idea, but instead of having threads with lots of meaningless replies wouldn't it be better to have one ticket thread that could stay all season, but and here is the idea bit.

Only people with a ticket to sell post in it, then when theirs has gone they simply edit their post to say its sold.

Anyone who posts to beg for a ticket gets it removed and if they're constantly doing it ban them etc.

I posted mine up last night to sell and had about 6-7 replies from different members, first come first served. Job done.

Although one member (mention no names) did send 4 replies to me.

Surely that's a better way than all this begging shite in between the people who actually have one to sell.

Tryed all week rang at 4 no tickets then someone put something on twitter so rang 10 mins later got tickets

Fair does that is what persistence gets you :thumbup: , I will be going to Nottingham regardless anyway.

Archived