Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frankstonfox

Radio

Just wondering what radio station covers the Leicester games , I'm in Australia and want to listen to it live .

Radio Leicester covers every Leicester game, but because of licensing laws they can't be broadcast online.

The best thing to do is to sign up for Foxes Player - it's pretty decent, I only pay about £4 a month for it and it offers live radio coverage of every game as well as video highlights of every match and interviews with players and the manager.

Just wondering what radio station covers the Leicester games , I'm in Australia and want to listen to it live .

Radio Leicester, but they don't have the rights to online streaming as they belong to FoxesPlayer

Game on Friday might be on 5Live (Radio 5) or 5Live Extra... and they do have the rights to stream online, not sure if you'll get access from outside the UK though...

But they'll be links up in the live streaming thread & as Friday's game is on TV they'll actually be vid streams anyway, again in that thread or on your streaming site of choice

Archived