Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
suffolk fox

Reality check

well i made a post on these forums about two months ago saying that it would all go down to forest away and dyer will score in the 89th minute to take us into the playoffs

suppose i better stick with that lol

but in all honesty if bolton win then stopping the florest getting into the play offs is the main thing

If we make the play-offs, I can see us winning them.

We'll be elated to be there after seeing us come so close to blowing them and will be up against a team bitterly disappointed not to be promoted. This will be especially true if it's Hull as they will have dropped out ON THE LAST DAY after looking certainties for automatic only a fortnight before. They'd be thinking about the four points we'd taken from them, and the fact that they'd be facing the one manager in the league who knows them almost as well as their own.

Over two legs, I'd fancy us to do Hull City.

Then it'd be the final against either Brighton, from whom we've also taken four points, and Crystal Palace. Let's not forget they are led by a manager who has never tasted victory against us since taking us down to League One.

It's a long shot and a half; but a win against Forest on Saturday, a Bolton draw and Hull slipping into third could present the best opportunity for promotion in years.

There will be some wailing and claims of never following the team again now that the messiah has been sacked.

We'll sign a new manager and overnight Pearson will be shit with everyone claiming that they always thought he was poor but felt they should support him publicly but that we now have the best manager in the division.

lol..brilliant and I bet if we had to name them we'd pretty much have the same 5 or 6! lol

The thing is after doing so well in the first half of the season and playing some fantastic football it all went tits up to the point of being in second place to now needing a miracle to even get in the playoffs. Now I don't know about you but something has gone wrong in a very large way. It can't be down to certain players losing form or injuries or long term suspensions.

So what happened ? Pearson in any of his interviews sheds no light on the matter, his replys to certain questions are evasive to say the least he has not come up with any reason what so ever for the dramatic bottling job that has happened over the last 18 games.

Given that is it any wonder that fans attempt to summise what has happened ? are we supposed to stay silent and have no opinion on what brought all this on ? The only way to prevent gossip is to tell the truth and Pearson is clearly not able to do that, so gossip it is then.

Nothing wrong with forming your own opinions or posting them but no-one should present them as fact or believe that they're fact and pass them on to others as fact

The season for us is now well and truly over with Palace getting that point last night. We have not won at Florist in 41 years in the league, plus Bolton are playing Blackpool who have nothing to play for. I am afraid it is season over. Would love to know what happened in January for us to fade so badly and now appear to be a shadow of our former selves. Its a good job we had acquired enough points by then else we would be now looking like Wolves and doomed to relegation.

*Ahem*

Archived