Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
suffolk fox

Reality check

Because as Leicester suporters we have that " dream " shattered time and time again and no more so than this season. Who would have said we would be in this possition given the first half of the season ? With Pearson I can't even dream he is so predicable. At least with a new manager we can dream a little for a while.

This isn't an argument about the manager. Oddly enough, given you don't own the club, you don't get to choose that. That may be a sad state of affairs, but that's modern football. While Pearson is in charge you should still get behind the team 100%, because that's part of being a football fan.

Yes it does stand up, you are applying what I said to flow about his point, and applying it Hackney on a completely different point.

Being second in February isn't a blip, it's a bigger portion of the season than what followed. We are where we are, but the same people constantly trying to make out all the good stuff this season didn't actually happen for was a fluke gets on my tits.

We got 12 points from the last possible 48. I guess that is a blip as well, a 16 match blip. You can wake up now and join the real world. One thing no-one has mentioned is that the best answer to the reasons for this 16 match blip of absolute rubbish could be that Pearson had a bet on us not getting promoted way back in February and is now laughing all the way to the bank. Makes more sense than most other explanations. My 82 year old mother would have done better in the last 16 matches.

We got 12 points from the last possible 48. I guess that is a blip as well, a 16 match blip. You can wake up now and join the real world.

Perhaps you should put your glasses on and read what I've put before getting your y-fronts in a twist?

I never said anything was a blip and made no excuses for the end of the season. I said that being 2nd in Feb cannot be classed as a blip.

yeah we were up to 2nd and flying, and its upto the MANAGER to keep that spirit up, even after we lost to Peterborough.....

but he didn't, he just argued with the players and had a mardy and fvcked it up for everyone...

so he should go this summer.... bye bye :pearson:

The season for us is now well and truly over with Palace getting that point last night. We have not won at Florist in 41 years in the league, plus Bolton are playing Blackpool who have nothing to play for. I am afraid it is season over. Would love to know what happened in January for us to fade so badly and now appear to be a shadow of our former selves. Its a good job we had acquired enough points by then else we would be now looking like Wolves and doomed to relegation.

Lets prove your point by not a single player or fan showing up at the City Ground and see what happens.

Says who exactly?

A bunch of idiots on here and twitter?

This is the kind of shite that does my head in.

how do you know he didnt ?

the players weren't happy at all.... anyone could of seen that, even Stevie Wonder

Guest BlueBrett

Season isn't over at all. We can still get 6th. It's not like we're 15th with nothing to play for.

Blackpool are though :ph34r:

Just like all those "must win" games we didn't win but somehow we still have a chance. Wonder how that could've happened. lol People's tendency to exaggerate does get rather tiring after a while.

Errrm weren't/aren't you one of the many who have been calling the next game a 'must-win' for the last 8 games or so?

Errrm weren't/aren't you one of the many who have been calling the next game a 'must-win' for the last 8 games or so?

Nope. I might have said the Watford game was and the one coming up is of course but that's it. All the others we didn't need to win.

Wait if Bolton lose and we win we make the playoffs, right? Or am I missing something?

If not how the fvck is the season 'over'?

Even better than that....if we win and Bolton don't we're in the playoffs.

Season over though obviously!

They won't be happy till we get hammered at Forest, Col. It's like most of them want us to get beaten.

That's why I've been bleating on about the difference between hope and expectation buddy.

Hand on heart, I expect we'll draw at Forest and Bolton will beat Blackpool.

But I HOPE I'm completely wrong.

I'm more excited by Saturdays game than any in recent years and you know why? Because its still possible.

That's why I've been bleating on about the difference between hope and expectation buddy.

Hand on heart, I expect we'll draw at Forest and Bolton will beat Blackpool.

But I HOPE I'm completely wrong.

I'm more excited by Saturdays game than any in recent years and you know why? Because its still possible.

Exactly. Surely occasions like this are what makes football great, not something to be written off before the game's even played? Last game of the season away to our local rivals, needing a result, hoping for results elsewhere... well it doesn't get more exciting than that really does it?

Last season's PL title had one of the most exciting conclusions ever, and why? It came down to the dying seconds of the very last game. People should be bang up for this, not writing us off before we've even kicked a ball.

Wait if Bolton lose and we win we make the playoffs, right? Or am I missing something?

If not how the fvck is the season 'over'?

Because its not going to happen. Anyone who'd like a substantial financial wager on it, come on down!!

Weird things happen in football, just ask Brentford fans. Is both results going our way on Saturday very likely? No. Winning at Forest would be an achievement in of itself. That doesn't mean I won't be enjoying Saturday in the knowledge of what could happen.

I'm desperately trying to just focus on beating the scum at their place. If the bolton goes our way then yeah nice one we will qualify for another 2 games and a possible trip to wembley.. and you know the rest... don't make me think about it!!

Because its not going to happen. Anyone who'd like a substantial financial wager on it, come on down!!

Well obviously the odds aren't in our favour. Are you deliberately missing the point? The suggestion that the season is over because we need to win and one other team has to not win is ridiculous.

I'm sure if you offered fair odds somebody would take it. Bet365 gives 6.8/1

Archived