Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Who is your fave ALL-TIME football Commentator?

''Good ball back into Joachim, bit of magic from him perhaps. Its a good ball.. Grayson.. in it goes towards Ormondroyd..

Brilliant save Its In!!!!!!!!

Walsh has scooooored.. Leicester City are in DreamLand now.. That might be the goal that finally takes them...

...TO HEAVEN''

Alan Parry - Playoffs Final 1994 Derby County vs Leicester City

''The ball is like a mother trying to hold a wet baby'' - John Motson

''Theres people on the pitch.. they think its all over.. It is now'' Kenny Wolstonholme - Wold Cup Final '66

"This could be the winner by Claridge..................IT IS!!!!!!!!"

Alan Parry 1996 Play-Off Final

I loved the way he said "This could be the winner by Claridge" like he wasn't really paying attention and he really thought there was no chance Claridge would score, then when the ball went on he paused in shock like the rest of the stadium before erupting :D

I loved the way he said "This could be the winner by Claridge" like he wasn't really paying attention and he really thought there was no chance Claridge would score, then when the ball went on he paused in shock like the rest of the stadium before erupting :D

145483[/snapback]

Alan Parry.. absolute Legend!!

145483[/snapback]

beat me to it, i think my avatar says enough though

145483[/snapback]

145565[/snapback]

It says 'Chav' to me :blink:

mottys a legend !

vs germany 2001 " and owens in here, its a chance for his hattrick , oooooaaaaaaa this is getting better and better "

145483[/snapback]

That was brilliant! I was there and watched the recording when I got home, hairs on the back of your neck time!

145483[/snapback]

145565[/snapback]

It says 'Chav' to me :blink:

145587[/snapback]

lol thats what i was thinking :o:):D

what can people view my avatar as? i tried to change it to a pic of me but i can still see claridge wembley '96

145720[/snapback]

It's a pic of you that I can see.

Pres Ctrl and Refresh and the picture should change.

I can't stand John Motson anymore. He's been going downhill for years, that "Batitusta with your bangers and Crespo with your cornflakes" was shameful.

Currently my favourite is Alan Parry, I loved him when he commentated on the Endsleigh First Division games on ITV all those years ago! :D

Barry Davies is also a legend, it's a huge shame that he doesn't commentate anymore. Although my personal fav was the late Brian Moore on ITV, he was sheer class.

Archived