Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

Where were you when we scored?

Speaking to my bosses in the office today. One of them was running around in circles in his kitchen with his arms aloft! Another was on a fairway at Gleneagles in Scotland and says he must've broke a bit of golfing etiquette after hearing the full time scores!

My mum had taken my nana out for the day as it was my late Grandpa's birthday on Saturday. They were sat in a farmhouse café shop. She said the woman behind the till was relaying the commentary back to everyone sat at their tables lol

Mum also said outside there was a tractor with its radio on full blast so anyone wanting to listen in could.

My favourite was the Grace Rd incident with the fans singing, 'We love you Leicester'

Absolutely magic.

starbucks in atlanta georgia.... just for the wifi... twitter broke news first... 3 minutes later the radio stream confirmed... about 10 minutes later the bbc caught up. WE MADE THE PLAYOFFS HELL YEAH

I was at home, writing the bigger chunk of a longer portrait for the local newspaper.

I had forgotten about the early kick-off, then managed to join in at around the start of the second half. lol

The score was 2-1 in our favour and I just couldn't believe it. Moments later, the score went to 2-2 and surprisingly enough, I wasn't that unnerved by it.

I switched over to the commentary on Radio Leicester and followed it all to the very end, sweating a couple of times when F*"*st attacked, close to score the winner themselves.

I won't forget Stringer and Young getting all excited when Knockaert made it 3-2 to us, but without really getting overly loud.

And I'll always remember Young close to crying after the game, as well as the legendary post-match interview with "no swearing" Knockaert.

Archived