Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

Where were you when we scored?

In my uni room, listening in as always. Couldn't believe it. One of my flatmates supports Hull, so I've had to put up with him celebrating.

All my remaining beers have gone now, and my Leicester flag I had on my wall is now flying proud out of my window.

With 10 minutes to go I sat with my wife and kids with the radio commentary on and we all agreed that there would be a fifth goal and it would most likely be forest that got it.

Massive family pogo / bundle in the hallway - brilliant!!!!

You really have to support a team like Leicester to get a buzz out of moments like that.

The drama at the city ground, selhurst, hull, Watford, huddersfield etc is what it's like to REALLY support a club.

Would have been at the game, but had friends up for the bank holiday

Took them to bradgate park.

Kept checking the score and left the last 20 mins till I got up to old john

I then got onto the bbc sport scores and shouted out so loud , that people around me thought I was mental

Brilliant day

In my front room listening to Stringer & Youngy with Gillette Soccer saturday on mute. Me and my lad both leapt up he launched himself on top of me (we're both nearly 6FT 3") carnage ensued and I ran outside screaming like a banshee, I must have looked like a right prat but I didn't give a fvck!

Listened to first half at home, second in the car on the way to grace road to watch the cricket. The other half, my three kids and myself sat in the car and listened to the last few minutes when we got there. When the final whistle went the car couldn't contain me, which resulted in me leaping around the middle of the road shouting 'yes, yes, yes.' punching the air while attracting strange looks from passers by as a 'we love you Leicester' was being sang from the cricket ground. Happy days.

In my front room listening to Stringer & Youngy with Gillette Soccer saturday on mute. Me and my lad both leapt up he launched himself on top of me (we're both nearly 6FT 3") carnage ensued and I ran outside screaming like a banshee, I must have looked like a right prat but I didn't give a fvck!

Very similar to me then!

I was in my living room with my dad watching SSN on a stream slightly behind, Radio Leicester was on louder.

We went psycho when it happened, we couldn't believe it (still can't) then realised there would inevitably be several more minutes of nervousness.

I spent the next few minutes swearing at the radio; when they said there would be 2 minutes more, when they said there was 5 minutes at Bolton, when we let them have shots and stuff.

Then the final whistle went at Bolton and I ran around the house shouting 'We've done it! We've done it! 41 years and we've fvcking done it! It's a fvcking miracle!' I sprinted upstairs and shouted similar things to my mum and hugged her whilst she was on the phone, she was just laughing.

The I ran back downstairs and just started laughing like a madman for the next two minutes.

Got home from work in time for the second half (wankers wouldn't let me have it off), when we scored just lost it! Unbelievable! Going to be such a pain in the ass tomorrow at work singing Knockaert songs!

Was watching in living room of my student house in Nottingham. Had radio and SSN on with radio slightly behind. Saw Le Tissier gesturing to Stelling. All a bit of a blur but just remember him saying we'd scored and went mental. Had to make sure it was us, so then Stringer burst out into his now famous rant of "Nottingham has been painted blue. Allez le Bleu, Allez le bleuuuu" and I lost it. Only person in my house at the time. Neighbours must have thought something was wrong!!

Very similar to me then!

I was in my living room with my dad watching SSN on a stream slightly behind, Radio Leicester was on louder.

We went psycho when it happened, we couldn't believe it (still can't) then realised there would inevitably be several more minutes of nervousness.

I spent the next few minutes swearing at the radio; when they said there would be 2 minutes more, when they said there was 5 minutes at Bolton, when we let them have shots and stuff.

Then the final whistle went at Bolton and I ran around the house shouting 'We've done it! We've done it! 41 years and we've fvcking done it! It's a fvcking miracle!' I sprinted upstairs and shouted similar things to my mum and hugged her whilst she was on the phone, she was just laughing.

The I ran back downstairs and just started laughing like a madman for the next two minutes.

Touche Kitch Mrs BTS has told me I must apologise to the neighbours and explain to them I do not have tourettes.

I was in the pub about 20 of us listening on the radio and shouting at a speaker brilliant game I aint been this happy since I lost my vaginity which wasn't as good as the game but I have got much better now

This genuinely made me laugh out loud lol

someone at work told me we had just scored in last minute so i just jump up and down on the shop floor lol . when someone else told me it was over i did the same again lol . the playoffs are a bonus just beating the scum really is a nice feeling. lol .all the florist fans went quiet after the final whistle lol

Archived