Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

Where were you when we scored?

Obviously if you weren't at the game...

I'd just come off the cricket pitch after we (and I) had bowled well. Said to my mate 'Watch this good mood evaporate when I find out the Leicester score.'

He got his phone out, a minute later he goes 'I think your good mood is going to continue...' 

:yahoo:  :jump:  :yahoo:  :jump:

I've been spending the weekend with family down in Bristol. They threw a big party but I didn't really know many of them so I didn't feel guilty taking myself away to watch Gilette with my brother. We went absoloutely mental, I think everyone knew we were there after that!!

At the Tigers (don't bite). London Irish kicker was taking a penalty and the ground was in silence. Suddenly in the stand opposite around 10 random people jumped up going mad. I tried to stay silent with my earphones in. Impossible! 

Pacing around my bedroom. I probably should have shut my window because I was getting funny looks from the bloke across the street all afternoon. 

Was in my front room. Dog ran off and hid and I danced around like a twat!!

Same, but it was 3 cats that flew out the cat flap when I started screaming at SSN!!!

18 month old daughter wanted to play in next doors tweenie tent so I chucked her over the wall so I could listen to the radio. Knocky strokes it in and I leap over the wall going absolutely mental. Pick the little one up shouting GET IN THERE YOU BEAUTY(may have swore sorry). Neighbour comes out and says YOU CAN'T MAKE HER PLAY IN THERE IF SHE DOESN'T WANT TO! I Iplant a kiss on her and run off down the street!

18 month old daughter wanted to play in next doors tweenie tent so I chucked her over the wall so I could listen to the radio. Knocky strokes it in and I leap over the wall going absolutely mental. Pick the little one up shouting GET IN THERE YOU BEAUTY(may have swore sorry). Neighbour comes out and says YOU CAN'T MAKE HER PLAY IN THERE IF SHE DOESN'T WANT TO! I Iplant a kiss on her and run off down the street!

lol  lol  lol  lol  lol

Couldn't take listening to the 2nd half after those two Bolton goals so went for a walk around town. Got a text in the dying minutes implying that we were drawing. Dropped into an Apple shop when I thought it was full time to check on a macbook air. Got bbc football up to see Knocky had just scored.. Queue massive smile and frantic refreshing as i waited to confirm full times.. People in the shop must have thought I was mental.

I was sat in my Uni dorm the whole time, starting with the intention of writing my essay to calm my nerves. Needless to say, I didnt write a word. I was pacing up and down the corridor for an hour and a half, and obviously hit the roof when it happened. I was pacing towards the door at the time, flailed my limbs around and ran into the door, headbutting it and practically humping the Oak-hewn bastard to death.

To evoke the ghosts of Paul Gallagher's famous twitter moment, I smashed my front door in.

Archived