Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Whoever you are, thank you

This sort of happened to me too.

It was last season, match just finished, it was absolutely hammering it down with rain, so I was running, which led to my iPhone being dislodged without me knowing about it.

Some kind man, seen that I had dropped it without realising it, picked the phone up & chased me down in the rain to hand it back!

That man is a legend.

Guest BlueBrett

Not all of our fans our ******?  :o

No but it looks like there's at least one in this thread who is/

I am very grateful. I got so carried away that I had my ticket that I left it on the waste bin outside the ticket office. D'oh!!!!

As you have done me a good turn, if you would be kind enough to post the name of your favourite charity, I will make a donation in your name. Failing, that, I will let the LCFC foundation have it. Hope that is okay

was maybe reading some of your banter posts and put it down to hold his head in his hands lol

Or was in complete shock of the talent I have, he was flabbergasted and dropped it.

Or was in complete disgust of the lack of talent I have, he was flabbergasted and threw it away vowing never to look at the Internet again.

Or was in complete disgust of the lack of talent I have, he was flabbergasted and threw it away vowing never to look at the Internet again.

You are looking at the internet and reading my posts, so you can't be that disgusted in my "talent"

Archived