Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dog_4

If we go 1 or 2 nil behind like last time!

And then chopra put them 2-0 up on agg fairly early on but we still did it. Played out our skin that night. The lads need to be shown some PASHUN videos. The 96 play off scenes. Walshys double at derby. Fans reaction to knockys goal this week. We've earnt it. We are on a high. We can do this

Was just typing the same thought we were down and out after the first match at home

I imagine a lot of people will think similarly. With this team I believe we could turn around a tie going against us so I'll keep that memory of our last PO with me. It won't be a disaster if we lose on Thursday.

And then chopra put them 2-0 up on agg fairly early on but we still did it. Played out our skin that night. The lads need to be shown some PASHUN videos. The 96 play off scenes. Walshys double at derby. Fans reaction to knockys goal this week. We've earnt it. We are on a high. We can do this

As Birch will probably say 'this is our city, this is our club'

How do we keep the magic and atmosphere going to get city back in the game? Just keeping in mind we haven't been great at home since January!

as others have said, the Cardiff match, which apart from a dodgy penalty when chopra was offside, we would have won.

Besides the fact that that 2nd goal from Chalobah was one in a million. I highly doubt we'll see a 2-minute sucker punch like that again on Thursday, touch wood! :ph34r:

Ive heard hes a bit funny about random people touching him...

How do we keep the magic and atmosphere going to get city back in the game? Just keeping in mind we haven't been great at home since January!

Simple. We don't!

Even though the two legs last for about 190mins of football, it's all over if we go behind.

Remember all Leicester matches are done & dusted by the time 5mins is on the clock if we concede within that time, and this is the optimum time to create Pearson Out! threads

I guess one good omen should that happen is that we have come from behind against Bolton and Forest to win recently, aswell as coming from behind twice against Palace to nick a draw. We also only lost by 2 goals once in the entire league season (vs Barnsley) in fact in our 2 wins recently we effectively gave the opposition a goal headstart.

Archived