Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
topharry123

Managers of the Championship 2012-2013

Nice article in the sun about the managers that have come and gone during the Championship season of 2012. I'm quite proud that our owners stuck with Pearson when the turnover rate is so high. Let's hope it really pays off come the 27th May !!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4918145/Championship-managers-from-last-12-months-pictures.html

Nice article in the sun about the managers that have come and gone during the Championship season of 2012. I'm quite proud that our owners stuck with Pearson when the turnover rate is so high. Let's hope it really pays off come the 27th May !!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4918145/Championship-managers-from-last-12-months-pictures.html

Quite proud since saturday you mean.

Quite proud since saturday you mean.

Nope quite proud overall since day one. I've always thought we should have kept him on till the end of the season and I would have stood by that even if we had missed out on 6th.

Nope quite proud overall since day one. I've always thought we should have kept him on till the end of the season and I would have stood by that even if we had missed out on 6th.

I thought that but on thursday and friday last week it seemed i was the only one.

So four of the top six sides have only had one manager all season. Three of those four sides had prolonged periods outside the Play-Offs and stuck with their managers. Isn't that interesting.

So four of the top six sides have only had one manager all season. Three of those four sides had prolonged periods outside the Play-Offs and stuck with their managers. Isn't that interesting.

Isn't it 5? Only Palace have changed manager and they didn't sack Freedman. Their form since he left would have put them outside the playoffs as well so I think it says a lot for stability in a club.

Dyche left Watford before the season started. 

Pleased that we're not in that category of 'trigger happy' anymore. The amount of managers, poor managers, we have been through in recent years is incredible... But ever since day one I've liked, and had confidence in, Nigel Pearson. I'm pleased that we have made the play offs in the end again; he has stabled the club again.

Archived