Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

What tactics would you use for the 2nd leg?

same again just bring in some experience in konchesky or we could play 5 at the back with schlupp and de laet as wing backs and st ledger, morgan and keane at the back. Then if we need a goal we could change it or put stledger in midfield. Might be risky and don't think it will happen.

Same again. Score more goals than they do.

Also, if it goes to penalties... DON'T LET THE FRENCHMAN TAKE ONE! :ph34r:

I'd be tempted to have Paul Gallagher on the bench purely for this eventuality.

4-4-2 Nothing fancy. Just need something that's been quite bit of a rarity, this season; a professional performance away from home.

Push them out wide, tell de Laet and Schlupp to spend most of the time in our half. Only enter Watford's half to recycle possession.

Same as last night, Nugent sitting on Cholabah and taking him completely out of the game and let James and King do the dirty work in midfield. Start Kane instead of Wood as he's more mobile on the break. Keep Schlupp at LB, he may not be the best defensively but he kept Anya much quieter than Konchesky and, in my opinion, when he plays we get the best out of Lloyd which could be huge on Sunday. Knockaert just needs to make sure he doesn't drift too much and when he does to get straight back to the right and help De Laet out. 

You'll be playing against a different strike force on Sunday both Deeney and Forestieri will play, both are in good goal scoring form and have had eight days rest. It will be interesting to see with a prem ref I can see a penalty or two?

You'll be playing against a different strike force on Sunday both Deeney and Forestieri will play, both are in good goal scoring form and have had eight days rest. It will be interesting to see with a prem ref I can see a penalty or two?

Why? Penalt or two because of the new strikeforce?

Archived